Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hoseok came up behind his lover and kissed his left temple as he rubbed his arm. He brought his eyes to follow where Yoongi was looking and sighed as he rested his head atop Yoongi’s.

“I know you miss them, I do too.” Hoseok whispered.

“But each day is getting easier and easier.” Yoongi smiled.

Hoseok chuckled as he placed the rose Yoongi was holding down on the gravestone next to Brenda’s. Samiah’s name written cleanly into the stone as her years of life were engraved underneath.

“Then does that mean you’re ready for us to move forward?” Hoseok asked as he stood up.

“What’d you mean?” Yoongi asked as he turned his head up to look at Hoseok who took his hand, pulling him to the car as they left the graveyard.

They began walking down the grave path as Hoseok explained.

“I mean get married, have the wedding of our dreams, have little ones, grow old together. If we get that far considering our line of work.” Hoseok grinned as he and Yoongi approached his car.

Yoongi chuckled as he got in the car and waited for Hoseok to get in. Relaxing against the leather before turning to look at Hoseok who started the car.

"I would love to do all that with you." Yoongi smiled as he touched Hoseok's hand that sat on the gear stick.

Hoseok nods with a huge smile on his face.

"Then which one should we start with first?"

Yoongi laughs.

"Whichever happens first." Yoongi hums.

"Perfect."

Seokjin watched as Namjoon paced his bedroom as he spoke on the phone. The two were cuddling and watching TV when Namjoon's phone rang. He picked up and was surprised to hear Jungkook's voice.

"What are you talking about? How do you know where she is?"

"How does Jimin know where she is?!"

"Okay okay, fine. I'll be there no problem."

"Yeah yeah love you too. Bye."

Namjoon sighed as he hung up. He rubbed his eyes before sitting down. Seokjin crawled over and rubbed his back.

"So?"

"Jimin managed to find Jesibelle's location and Jungkook wants us to go there and finally end this."

Seokjin hummed before pressing his cheek against Namjoon's naked back.

"So then this can finally be over?"

Namjoon rubbed Seokjin's arms that were around his waist.

"Just her as an issue will be over. I'm still in a mafia and there's still issues."

"I know but… it'll be quiet? For just a moment?" Namjoon turned around and held Seokjin's face before nodding with a chuckle, pecking his lips.

"For just a moment."

Mani had his arms resting on Jennie's shoulders as Jennie raised an eyebrow at her.

"Will you kill her for me?"

Jennie smiles.

"I doubt I'll be able to get my hands on her. Jungkook most definitely is going to have the most fun."

Mani pouts.

"Then call her names for me."

"You just want me to do everything for you huh?" Jennie chuckles as Mani smiles.

"Obviously." She giggles before kissing Jennie.

"That's one threat down." Mani nods to which Jennie agrees.

Taehyung was standing on the balcony of Liz's house before feeling the smaller hug him from behind.

"How are you?" Liz whispers.

"What'd you mean?"

"You're really stressed, I can tell. Look at your fingers." Liz giggled when Taehyung quickly changed his hand position to clutch the railing.

"Ah, sorry. I guess you can never drop old habits." Taehyung sighed.

Liz shrugged before walking to step beside Taehyung and look up at him.

"Why are you stressed?"

Taehyung looks down at him.

"I have no idea actually. It just feels like the beginning of the end, and the end is too near."

"So morbid." Liz shivered as he looked forward.

Taehyung laughed as he kissed Liz's temple.

"It could be nothing. Don't worry."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro