Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The whole week of the couple's honeymoon was filled with hugs, cuddles, visiting sights, eating new foods, and sex. 

But now, it was time for them to return home. They had just finished a session of love when Halo called Jimin, Prince screaming his heart out in the background. Jimin groaned and said they'd be home as soon as possible. Jungkook huffed as Jimin got out of bed and gathered their belongings and began to pack them after showering. 

"Min, we haven't even eaten yet." Jungkook carped. 

"We'll eat at home." 

Jimin jumped a few times as he slid his jeans on. He buttoned them before throwing clothes at Jungkook who caught them then fell back onto the bed. 

Jimin was washing his face when he looked at his neck and grinned hard again. He was married and mated. A gorgeous little boy and a handsome alpha husband. He was overjoyed. 

He finished washing his face and saw Jungkook dressed and sitting on the edge of their bed. His eyes were closed and his head was hanging down. He quietly walked over then got close to Jungkook's ear and yelled. 

"HUSBAND!"

Jungkook screamed as he covered his ear then turned to Jimin. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He rubbed his ear with a scowl before a small smile graced his face. 

"You called me husband." He gushed. 

"That's what you are." Jimin chortled as he grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him up. 

"Let's head home, yeah?" Jimin requested. 

"Yeah." Jungkook agreed. 

"Nini! Daddy!" Prince screamed running toward them with a blotchy face and red puffy eyes. 

Jimin knelt down and picked up his upset pup, kissing his rosy cheeks. 

"It's okay baby." Jimin exaggerated which made Prince feel better as he continued to sniffle. 

"We're here now and we aren't going anywhere." He smiles leaning back to look at his pup who nods, bringing his fist to his face to wipe his eyes. 

Halo and Leo huffed out. They looked completely exhausted as they slipped on their shoes and coats. 

"Bye dad. Bye pa." Jimin giggled. 

Halo and Leo mumbled a conjunction of words. 

"Babe." Jungkook called. 

Jimin turned around as he rocked their whimpering pup. 

"I'm going to go visit my parents, okay? I'll be back soon." Jungkook informed as he grabbed his keys. 

"That's fine. See you when you get back."

Jimin smiled lovingly as Jungkook left. 

Jungkook knelt down, placing the array of colored flowers down onto the greenery. He brushed the gravestones with his mothers' names engraved and life to death. 

Hera and Enyo. 

"Mommy." He exhaled. "Mama." He sniffled. 

"I got married." He laughed, holding back tears. 

"I wish you could've been there. I was so awkward but the wedding was so beautiful. Ugh, I was a vomiting mess but when I saw him with his dad I almost cried." He smiled brightly. 

"I have a son and a mate. Your proof of love is thriving mommy and mama. It's thriving and I've never been so happy." He laughed, his voice watered down. 

"I really hope you're both proud of me. Not just with your mafia work, but as well as creating a family which you always nagged me about."

He leaned forward and placed his hands on the grass, placing his forehead there after. 

"I love you both and a day never goes by where I don't miss you. But those days are getting easier. I get to hear my son giggle then see my husband smile at me."

He stands up afterward and kisses his fingers holding them out to the graves. 

"Life is looking a lot better." He choked out as a tear slid down his face. 

"Life is looking a lot better."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro