Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"WHAT?!" Everyone screamed collectively. 

"Oh hush!" Hoseok grumbled. 

"You're acting like this is something new. You guys can't tell him I told you either!" Hoseok added, pointing accusingly at everyone. 

Ryan rolled his eyes. 

"You just dropped a bomb on us, what do you mean?! This is new! Prince just popped up one day."

"Jungkook also proposed in their bedroom." Jisoo adds. 

"Fucking hell! Will you leave me alone about that?"

"That's still so stupid. My brother is so much more deserving than that." Liz rolled his eyes and held up a hand to emphasize his point. 

Jimin was enjoying the commotion, a huge smile on his face. 

"Anyway, since he's about two months pregnant, I really want to propose. I mean, I always planned to, I just never knew how. But now that he told me this and it wasn't just one of those plastic tests! We went to the doctor." Hoseok quickly defended himself as he began to spew his thoughts. 

"It has to be special since he gave me another chance, has been through so much, and is pregnant. Got any ideas?" Hoseok looked around the room at all the thinking faces. 

"Except you, Jungkook. You're not allowed to talk." Hoseok pointed at his distracted boss. 

He looked up from his phone and flipped him off. 

"I'll end you." He threatened bringing his attention back to his phone. 

Everyone suppresses giggles before shooting out ideas for Hoseok. 

"Why are you all saying extremely complex things? You really think Yoongi's gonna like any of that?" Ryan lifted an eyebrow, arms crossed. 

"I agree, we all know he prefers more quiet and calm things most of the time." Jennie adds. 

"Plus, who knows if he'll cuss us out if we do something big? His mood plus pregnancy hormones? Terrifying." Lisa shivered. 

Hoseok chuckled but agreed. 

"Then, we'll use Jimin's idea?"

Everyone is quiet before agreeing. His idea was the least complicated and the most quiet. 

"Yay! A flower proposal, it is!" 

"Hun, what is this? Are you going to murder me? I just told you I'm pregnant and this is how you repay me?" Yoongi shakes his head in disappointment with his arms crossed. 

He was wearing a thick blindfold as Hoseok dragged him to where their friends stood holding posters with those four hopeful words on each. Hoseok had the ring box in his pocket as he held Yoongi's shoulders. 

There were flower decorations in a quiet isolated area. Greenery surrounding them. 

Hoseok took a deep breath as he removed Yoongi's blindfold. The omega blinked a few times as his vision cleared. 

"Oh. Hi guys." He was shocked to see his friends standing in front of them. 

Then slowly one by one. Jungkook lifted up his poster, then Jennie, then Ryan, then finally Jimin who wore a huge smile. 

"Will you marry me?" Yoongi read out as he felt his heartbeat quicken and his pulse boom in his ears. 

He slowly turned around to see Hoseok on one knee with a huge smile. 

"We've known each other for a long time. Sure we started off rocky but look at us now, dating and expecting a baby." He grinned. "But maybe soon we can be engaged and expecting a baby?"

Yoongi tried to hold back a smile as a few tears welled up in his dilated eyes. He was looking at something he always wanted to see, a huge smile on that man's face. His pupils were the size of the moon. 

"Will you marry me?" 

Yoongi nods quickly as he holds out his hand for Hoseok to slip it on just as fast before shooting up and hugging him. Yoongi's arms were under Hoseok's as he held him tightly. Everyone in the back was cheering and screaming happily. 

Yoongi pulled back and kissed Hoseok, a huge smile on his face as the crowds oohing caused the two to laugh. 

"I love you." Hoseok whispered. 

"I love you too."

Yoongi exhaled as he looked up at Hoseok. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro