(1) PLEADING FOR A CHANCE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The goodness of gradual process is it's gracious glow never fades. Like this when enlightenment makes it's way, it spreads slowly. But it's spectacular spark acts like spectrum to make shine various shades on the solitary sky of our life.

A magnificent palace was presenting the welcoming gesture to accept it's hospitality. After placing the first step inside it, the happy voices had hold over the responsibility to proceed the welcome.

Happy voices of confirming each other's wellbeing in conversation. Happy voices of caring instructions during team work. Two voices of cheerful giggling were attracting attention among the happy voices.

"These ladoos have heavenly taste." One voice said among the two who was of a 5 years old boy.

"This heavenly taste has a secret behind it." Another voice rang which was of the another boy of same age.

"Areee! Yes, I just wish that the situation remains same for some days. So that we can get these ladoos for a little more days." The first boy said while dramatically closing eyes in praying gesture.

"After yesterday's incident it seems like your wish will surely be fulfilled." Both chuckled on this.

In kitchen:

A person with charming smile was rolling the ladoos in perfect size. His attire had the imprint of his task. Means his attire was containing the smell and oily taints of ghee which was used in making of ladoos.

"I have taken care of perfection. He just pick out mistakes from my work only to make me worried. I know this all well." The person was saying to himself.

"Don't pick up the plates now. Let him come. After that you will do this. Otherwise if any ladoo gets disfigured a little then he will get a chance to blame me." That person said in a prevented tone to the maids who were picking up the plates.

"This time my deed became heavy on me. I didn't imagine about this outcome. I need to do something, or else this ladoo making will be my lifetime task." That person dramatically moved his eyes in a concerned way.

"All ladoos seem perfect." A royal male figured appeared there, and was examining the ladoos.

"These are actually perfect." The ladoo maker replied.

"I will decide about this. Not you."  This saying of the royal made the ladoo maker huffed.

"Dau, my shoulders and wrists are paining from making these much ladoos. I am doing it from past three days. Please, let me allow for making a solution." The ladoo maker aka Kanha pleaded to which the royal aka dau didn't give any response.

"She doesn't want to be convinced by you as you disappoint her always. So what's the meaning is there in trying?" Dau replied while correcting the placement of ladoos according to him which wasn't needed in real.

"Dau, please, it won't happen again. To err is human being. Even deities do mistakes." Kanha's saying got an eye roll from dau.

"You always say about your mistake that it won't happen again. Moreover your logic is also old enough to get even a thoughtful trace on forehead of anyone." Dau told with a teasing chuckle.

Then maids started to take plates to dinning hall. Dau also started to leave while Kanha had a puzzled look on his face about his next step.

"Why are you thinking so much? Come with me. Don't you wanna have compliments for your ladoos?" Dau teased him with eyes.

Kanha followed him with a sullen face.

At somewhere else:

"Where's she till now?" A girl was enquiring on the road in hurry.

"She is there with others." A woman showed her finger towards a certain direction.

"This girl! She's really like her brother. Mostly more than him also."  The girl shook head smilingly, and followed the path showed by that woman.

So readers, here's the first part.

I know it has mysteries. But it's start. So it's so obvious.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any question about first part?

(3) Any guess about second part?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, Please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro