(2) FIRST STEP OF ACTION

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

That girl proceeded, and halted at the bank of Yamuna. The sight in front of her made her hand reach to forehead. She took back her hand from forehead when some water drops fall over the lower edge of her skirt.

Sweet giggling along with a face sparkling with mischief made the girl narrow her gaze. But that didn't last long. She also giggled by shaking her head slightly in a humorous manner.

The water splashing game was continuing in Yamuna. A pearly whitish smile was contrasting with the scintillating sun rays of early afternoon which was reflecting over Yamuna.

"Gopalika, come out. It's afternoon now. Or else you know what you can face ahead." That girl made Subhadra aware of time to which she laughed.

"Nothing will happen, Sakhi didi. In front of my cute, innocent face no worry can withstand." Subhadra resumed her laughing again.

"Fine then. I would love to witness the truth of your words. Won't you make me witness?" Radha rani exclaimed with a playful smile.

( Guys, the girl who was searching was Radha rani and the girl who was being searched is Gopalika aka Subhadra.)

"Do you have doubt over my saying, Sakhi didi? Look into my eyes. Can't you find naivety there?" Subhadra pouted.

"No, baba. My Gopalika would be at the top in record of being naive."  Radha rani's compliment brought a proud look over Subhadra's face.

"Sakhi didi, am I more naive than your Gopal also?" A question with teasing smile made Radha rani's eyes close to feel the vibe of her Gopal's name in air.

"Yes, you are more naive than him also. Because despite of your all goodness there's no complain registered in your name. Everyone thinks your naivety as natural. But in real that's the unreal image of naughtiness. Now come out." After Radha rani's saying Subhadra started to come out.

But suddenly she turned, and splashed water over her sakhis.

"I proposed the water splashing game. So the last splashing should be from me." Saying this she came out speedily, and went to safe distance where water drops can't reach to her.

Then she dried herself, and made her way towards home with Radha rani.

In Mathura:

( Guys, in my story Yadavas reside in Mathura. Here's no role of Kansa)

"Dau, please, let me try to settle everything." Kanha pleaded with the best convincing expression.

"What's the fruit now? Radha has prevented your entry to Vrindavan. So obviously you can't go there, and can't bring Gudiya back. Better you do your assigned task heartily. It may melt Gudiya's anger." Saying this dau went away without giving a chance of speaking again to Kanha.

"Looks like here words won't work. Actions should be taken now." Kanha said to himself with a confident smile.

Kanha took out a piece of parchment, dipped peacock feather in ink, and started writing a letter. After finishing writing, he handed over the letter to a messenger, and whispered something near his ear. Then the messenger departed for his mission.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any liked fact here?

(2) How was the revelation about those two girls?

(3) What do you expect next?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro