(3) KANHA'S EXCEEDING TASK

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After reaching at home Subhadra saw Yashoda maiya was standing with dangerous glare. She smiled broadly in return. That deepens the glare of maiya.

"So is this the time about which you said to be returned?" Maiya welcomed Subhadra with the so obvious question.

"Actually maiya, I was checking the aspects of my choice according to your advice. That's why I got late."  Subhadra told in an innocent voice.

"What do you mean?" Maiya asked with strictness.

"Maiya, while going for bath you adviced me not to go deep into Yamuna. So, I was checking that depth where I shouldn't go." Subhadra was maintaining the innocence on her face.

"It's not fair, Maiya. You are suppressing your smile which is the reward of my statement. You always teach us to be truthful. So how can you fake your anger in front of me?" Maiya's suppressed smile came out as a chuckle after Subhadra's saying.

( The word us here referred to the trio siblings. Yashoda maiya had nurtured all of their childhood. Both Nand baba and Yashoda maiya had asked Narayan to be their son. But destiny had it's different track to proceed. So Narayan promised them that not only he, but Shri Sheshnaag and mahadevi Yogmaya also will adress them as parents. But they can't be their biological children. At first both were disheartened a bit. But then accepted that wholeheartedly. )

"Go, and change your clothes. You delayed lunch for enough." Subhadra pecked maiya's cheeks, and ran away to her chamber when maiya told this.

After sometime her tantrums and maiya's huffing over that was filling the air.

"You don't hear me ever. Why don't you chew food properly?" Maiya let out a sigh of defeat.

"I ate sugarcane after breakfast. So my teeth had enough exercise for today. Don't worry, Maiya." Subhadra replied while munching the bite.

"If you won't chew food properly then your stomach will pain. I was saying to chew food for that." Maiya tucked Subhadra's curl in between of saying.

"That pain can't exist, Maiya. Because I have so many loving hearts who will share my pain. After all I have so many share holders of my getting."  Maiya face palmed at this saying of Subhadra.

"Let's go, Maiya. Your ladli wanna have a nap." The duo proceeded towards her chamber.

"Now you can tell me as much as things you want." Subhadra placed her head on maiya's lap comfortably.

"Hmmm! Because now you will sleep. That's why urging like this." Maiya straightened Subhadra's position of sleeping a little bit.

"My smart maiya!" Subhadra mumbled as sleep engulfed her.

In Mathura:

Kanha's POV:

There she's doing fun. Having pamper from maiya. Here, I am having punishment of making ladoos for each meal time. Till the time she won't come back, I won't get my peaceful life back.

Dau is just unbelievable. He's insisting everyone in palace to have more more ladoos each time. That's increasing my task. Even he's feeding ladoos to the birds in garden, cows in cowshed and horses in stable in morning. If it continues for some more days then my hands would be paralyzed for sure.

POV Ends

"In short all will be gathered for dinner." An attendant of kitchen informed to Kanha.

"Yeah, I am coming." Kanha told in a heavy voice, and went to do his task.

At an unknown place:

"Why are you doing this, son?" An affectionate voice asked.

"A mission is needed to be fulfilled soon, Mata. It's the preparation for that." An engrossed tone answered by making the previous person smile.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any liked fact here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) How was Kanha's POV?

(4) Any expectation for next?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro