(4) FINALLY MET YOU

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Three days passed after Kanha sent letter with the messenger. Subhadra was having wonderful time in Vrindavan by having pamper from Yashoda maiya and playful time with sakhis. She was enjoying each turn of day under the ecstatic environment of Vrindavan. There Kanha was stuck with the ladoo making task.

In a fine day, a voice rang in the streets of Vrindavan gaining both attention and admiration.

The virtues of that voice reached to Radha rani in no time. She went to meet that person.

"Subhi, I have something which you will admire at first sight." Radha rani said smilingly while entering into Subhadra's chamber.

"What is it, Sakhi didi?" Subhadra's eyes glowed up in excitement.

"Here, you go." Radha rani handed over a basket of earthen toys to Subhadra.

"These are really so striking. From where did you get it?" Subhadra asked with focused gaze over the perfectly sculptured toys.

"A toy vendor came here. I got these toys from him for my Bal Gopal." Subhadra's smile squeezed a little after hearing Radha rani's answer.

"Didn't you get anything for me?" Subhadra asked being disheartened.

"How it can be possible, Subhi? I said that vendor to prepare an earthen natural scenario for you as I didn't find anything suitable near him according to your choice." Radha rani chuckled over Subhadra's facial expressions.

"Really? When will I get that earthen natural scenario?" Subhadra asked showing impatience.

"He said that till evening he will hand that over to us." Radha rani answered making Subhadra squeal in joy.

In evening Radha rani came again to Subhadra to gift her that earthen natural scenario.

"Subhi, it's just painted now. So don't touch it. Hold it by it's surface, and be careful towards it." Radha rani alerted Subhadra.

"Don't worry, Sakhi didi. I will be careful." Subhadra took, and placed that at a safe place.

"What are these unclear taints over your dress, Subhi?" Radha rani asked to which Subhadra smile nervously.

"Actually I couldn't control my excitement. So, I went to check upon that vendor. On path I saw muddy water. So, I was playing and flipping with my sakhis. From there I got these taints. But I wiped them fully with wet cloth from my dress, or else maiya would have told me to have bath again." Radha rani face palmed over Subhadra's saying.

"That's why maiya was saying that you wished to arrange your closet by yourself, without any help. But in real your motive was to escape from maiya from getting caught. You and your brother! Don't know what dearness you both feel with soil!" Subhadra giggled over Radha rani's statement.

At somewhere else:

An eye catching handsome figure was wiping himself with towel. His each inch of body was mirroring the true self of a warrior. Such an attractiveness he had with his physique that anyone's eyes could be glued over him.

He went towards mirror to make himself ready. A constant smile was adorning his exhilarating face.

"Why are you smiling so much, Bhrata Arjun?" The voice made Arjun shook his head at first place.

( That person was none other than Arjun.)

"When will you both knock the door at least before entering to my chamber?"  Arjun faked a disheartening huff.

"If you want to get this decency from us then get married soon, Bhrata Arjun." Nakul said laughingly entering into.

"Yes, then only you can get respect for your privacy, Bhrata Arjun." Sahdev joined his twin with a hifi.

"I am noticing that after marriage you joined Nakul as his partner. What has happened to your serene personality, Sahdev?" Arjun asked out of curiosity while fixing his upper stole.

"After marriage many significant changes take place, Bhrata Arjun. What's there to be surprised so much?" Nakul's teasing voice made Arjun shook his head again.

"Bhrata, why are you smiling this much? Who's reason of your this smile?" Sahdev questioned to Arjun.

"Today I met the person who remained with me both in dream and in devotion." Arjun replied dreamily.

"Means your dream girl!" Nakul exclaimed quickly.

"I need to talk to Renu about your past goodness related to this dream girl concept and Dev, you would be trapped with him without any mistake." Twins gulped noticing Arjun's smirk.

They both excused themselves, and that was Arjun's turn to laugh.

"You promised me about our second meeting. Hope we will meet soon. After meeting you, I am wondering that how had I passed these much time without you. Because now even each fraction of second seems difficult without you." Arjun whispered to himself by being lost.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any liked fact here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess about person who's the reason of Arjun's smile.

(4) Any expectation or wish for next?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro