(13) BANTER BEFORE JOURNEY

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next morning as per plan everyone became ready. But Subhadra was nowhere to be seen. Her brothers know the reason of her absence. So except them rest were wondering over the reason of her absence.

"It's truly said that girls take ages to be ready." Nakul was the first one who commented over Subhadra's absence.

"That equally suits to you also, Arya." Karenumati countered to him making all bursted into laughing.

"Our ladli doesn't take much time to get ready. But till the time any one of her brothers don't go to bring her she doesn't come out for any journey. Kanha went to her. Both will be here in short." Dau cleared the confusion.

In Subhadra's chamber:

Subhadra was putting some hair accessories in her hand bag. Kanha screamed dramatically over her action. She threw an annoyed look towards him after her astonished jerk.

"What are you doing with my gift, Gudiya?" Kanha asked her in the same dramatic way.

"I am putting my hair accessories in this hand bag which you gifted me." She told casually while doing her work.

"Correction! You are not only putting, you are forcefully putting your stuffs in this hand bag. Such harsh behaviour with my gift! I fear it will tear apart, Gudiya." He faked sadness, to which she didn't pay attention.

"After gifting me, your gift is my responsibility. Don't be so much attached with it, Bhratashri." She said following the dramatic sequence of Kanha.

"By the way I thought you don't have attention towards my minute moves after getting your sakha." Hearing this statement Kanha sensed that if she proceeds with her complaint then it would be difficult for him.

"Gudiya, we are about to go for journey. So let's not fight now." He told in a sweet voice, to which she giggled.

"Now you came to the right track." Saying this she clipped some of her hair accessories to Kanha's upper stole.

"Areee! What are you doing? Why are you putting your hair accessories over my upper stole?" He screamed in surprise. But still she didn't stop.

"You told not to bother your gifted hand bag with over weight. So, I am putting my stuffs over your upper stole by obeying you." She smiled brightly after completing her task.

"You are obeying me! Or giving me the punishment of interrupting your work?" He reciprocated her smile sarcastically.

"Whatever you can assume." After that she held his hand, and took him with her.

When everyone saw Kanha they started laughing uncontrollably.

"Madhav! What's is this? Is this any kind of new fashion?" Arjun was enjoying Kanha's state.

"He's not seeming like your Madhav, Bhrata Arjun. It's better to address him as Madhvi." After Nakul's statement all started to laugh again.

"Keep quite all. I am a responsible brother who is guarding his sister's stuffs. You all are laughing over me by underestimating the emotion behind my action!" He countered in his protection.

"It's fine. Let's start journey or else here it will be evening." With dau's words all settled themselves on chariots.

Both Arjun and Subhadra were doing journey over horse. But after sometime Arjun noticed that Subhadra wasn't present by his side. He turned back, but still couldn't find her. He took his horse back to find her. After going little far he saw Subhadra was sitting over a rock, and her horse was tied with a tree.

"What happened, Princess? Why you stopped here?" Arjun asked to her, but she was quite annoyed to answer him quickly.

"Actually my horse can't bear any other white horse by it's side. Both of our horses are white in colour. Because of that my horse is showing tantrums to continue journey. That's why I was sitting here to make my horse calm a bit. After that I would have started journey again. But.........." She paused, and sighed.

"But now it can't be possible as I came to you with my horse. Your horse will again be tormented to do side by side journey with my horse. Right na, Princess?" She hummed slowly to him.

"If you don't have objection then can you come with me? On my horse?" She couldn't deny his friendly asking, and nodded in yes instantly.

A new of journey was about to start with each approaching step of Arjun towards Subhadra to make her ride the horse.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro