(14) FAVOURING EACH OTHER

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Arjun helped Subhadra in riding by holding her waist. Though his touch had the intention of genuineness still also Subhadra couldn't resist it's affect. A shiver unknown to her ran through her nerves making Arjun feel that. A short eye contact came into scene, but was interrupted by Subhadra's action when she moved out her eyes.

Then he rode the horse towards forest with a harmonious speed as he didn't want to make Subhadra uncomfortable with closeness. But horse wasn't pretty cooperative towards the pace of Arjun as that was too mild. The horse habituated with speed to take pick up even at harsh path was reacting weird towards the speed with which Arjun was riding currently.

"You can increase the speed of horse, Prince. It won't be uncomfortable for me." Subhadra suggested to Arjun by sensing the situation.

"Are you sure, Princess?" He asked to confirm once, to which she turned towards him only to sense the closeness of their faces.

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead. Or else we will reach late, and I don't want to make my friends wait." She answered after turning back her face.

After her yes Arjun rode the horse in it's usual speed. Due to that Subhadra's loosely placed hair accessories started to fall down. After entering into forest Arjun stopped the horse at few distance away from their destination.

"Why we stopped here, Prince?" A curious Subhadra asked immediately after Arjun's action.

"For a need, Princess. Give me sometime. I will be back." Saying this he climbed down from horse, and went.

After a short he came back holding something in between his palms which earned the curious look of Subhadra again. He came nearer, and opened his palms revealing that he was holding flowers. Subhadra's curious look deepened pleasantly.

"Why is this, Prince?" She asked making Arjun reciprocate with smile.

"Your hair accessories fall down during our journey. It will gain everyone's attention at first place."  He paused after noticing a glint of blush in her innocent eyes.

"Moreover I need to compensate you for whatever I did, as decency." He told to pull her out from his awkward utterance.

She forwarded her hands to take flowers from him. But she stopped after noticing her palm was a bit dirty with the tiny whitish hairs of horse as she was caressing the horse.

"May I?" He asked her hesitantly, to which she hummed slowly.

Then he started to arrange flowers in her hairs. In these time he was avoiding eye contact while she was concentrated over his care for her. After he is done he gestured her about that. Then both resumed their journey.

"You both are together! What a pleasant sight!" Nakul commented after noticing both of them together.

"Your teasing style is too old, Nakul. I advice you to improve." Arjun told while climbing down followed by Subhadra.

"Ohhh! So you want my improvisation for both of you! I don't have objection, Bhrata Arjun." Nakul teased him back not letting the chance to go out from his side.

"Bhrata, prince Arjun didn't say you to improvise yourself for us. It's you who made that exclusive for us. Thanks for such an exclusive treatment." With Subhadra's saying a chain of laughter started followed by Arjun. He was the first one who initiated.

Nakul was having "Not fair" look over his  face towards Subhadra which was making Arjun laugh more.

In short deers, rabbits, elephants and many birds gathered to meet Subhadra. She was receiving them with utmost affection.

"Looks like these are the friends about whom she was saying." Arjun whispered while admiring the sight, to which Nakul giggled.

"Bhrata, you can't join this liking of her. Because you aren't close to animals. It's me." Saying this Nakul joined Subhadra, and both had an enjoyable time while others were having their leisure.

Lunch time:

Subhadra was hungry due to delay in lunch. Along with her Kanha and Arjun were only having lunch as they both were late because of their stroll.

"Bhrathashri, make my food cool by blowing air into it." She requested to Kanha out of hunger.

"Did you do like this for me any day?" Kanha asked while making her food cool in her said way.

"But what's the need to do that? You have my bhabhi who cares for you a lot. Actually exceeding the limit." She replied playfully, and responded sarcastically from Kanha's side.

"I will also repeat this same dialogue when your arya will care for you." Kanha told to her making her tongue tied.

"Princess, why are you upset? You should cherish Madhav's words as he wished a lovely future for you." Arjun favoured her like she did for him in time of Nakul's teasing.

"Right said, Prince." Smile came back over Subhadra's face with Arjun's statement.

"Bhrathashri, you are the best brother in this world." With this statement she pulled Kanha's cheek making him scream.

Arjun joined her giggling after her action while Kanha had the same "Not fair" look over his face as Nakul, towards his Parth.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro