(15) TWO TROUBLING TASKS

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After lunch everyone was taking rest. But Subhadra wasn't feeling like having rest. So she decided to do her favourite work, and that's annoying her bhrathashri. So she went to his tent.

"Bhrathashri!" She called in her sweetest voice.

"What happened, my source of sweetness?" Kanha reciprocated her voice.

"You started teasing me after my arrival itself!" Saying this she narrowed her glare towards him.

"Areee! What i did? I just reciprocated your gesture. What's wrong in this? If I would have reciprocated casually to you then also you would have complained. Ok, so sit here, and continue taking my class." Kanha patted the seat near his bed with a little serious expression.

"I was getting bored. That's why came to you, to annoy you. But you put down your hands before the start of fighting." She expressed while sitting on the place indicated by Kanha.

"So what about playing a game?" He suggested in an excited voice.

"We could have gone with this idea. Buttttt...................." With her answer Kanha felt a push against him which was due to her settling herself on bed beside Kanha.

"But what?" Kanha asked while favouring her push, and letting her settle beside him. But along with herself she settled her lengthy skirt also finely by pushing Kanha to the edge.

Rukmini who entered into tent before few minutes ago chuckled over the sight, and expressions of the duo.

Kanha has the expression like "She's pushing me, but still I have to hold the pleasant expression over my face, or else I will be thrown from the bed to ground."

Subhadra has the expression like "He doesn't have sense. I have come after lunch, but he's saying me to sit. Doesn't he know that after having food it's uncomfortable to sit?"

"But I can't play with spirit as I had lunch just few times ago." She replied with disappointment, to which Kanha smiled which she didn't notice.

Rukmini who was sitting on couch and was enjoying, signalled Kanha not to tease Subhadra, to which he gave an assured gesture.

"What's the need to play? We will divide ourselves in two teams, and both of us will be leaders. Leaders don't need to do effort at root level." Kanha explained earning cheek pulling from his sister.

"Great idea. Ok then, you go, and inform others about this, and also gather all of them. Till then me and bhabhi will talk a bit." With her statement he left the tent with a troubled expression.

The explanation of expression which he was holding is in this way like "At first she pushed me almost to edge of bed, and now made me out of the tent. Why is it so toughest by being her elder brother?"

Kanha did as Subhadra said him to do. After sometimes both Rukmini and Subhadra came out.

"So me and Subhadra will be leaders. Dau and bhabhi maa will watch over the game. In Subhadra's team there will be Arjun, Rukmini, Sahdev. In my team Nakul, Karenumati and Vijaya will be with me. So all clear?" All said yes to Kanha in unison.

"Now both teams will give task to each other. Gudiya you say at first." Revati forwarded the chance to Subhadra.

"So bhrathashri's team need to catch ten rabbits, but the condition is if you failed to catch a rabbit at once then you can't attempt to catch that one once again." Subhadra expressed her task making Kanha's team exchange worried glances.

"Kanha, now it's your turn." Dau told making Kanha thinking a bit.

"Subhadra's team need to collect fifteen berries. But I have two conditions." Subhadra huffed noticing Kanha's smirk knowing that he will also counter her in creating trouble.

"What were those, Arya?" Rukmini asked deepening her lotus eyes with curiosity.

"Those are, at first the berry shouldn't be tasted by any bird, and secondly that shouldn't fall on ground after being plucked from tree. Means someone has to catch those well." After hearing Kanha's conditions Subhadra's team also exchanged the same expression like Kanha's team.

The game started. Balram and revati supervised Kanha's and Subhadra's team respectively. Both team were having hard time while fulfilling their tasks.

"Arya, what you did? You let the rabbit go! It could have the fourth rabbit to our collection." Karenumati scolded Nakul.

"Areee! What can I do? Bhrata Krishn's forehead collided with me." Nakul told her the reason, but she didn't have time to respond him.

"It's so much difficult. Till now we just have collected five rabbits, and all of us have bathed in sweat." Vijaya remarked.

"Even my back started to pain from now by running behind rabbits being bended down." Karenumati voiced out her discomfort.

"We can't give up like this before completion of task, and that too before our competitors! No way. See! How they are trying with full spirit." Kanha told making all of them resuming their task again.

On the other side:

"Dev,catch berries well. Till now only ten berries have been collected." Arjun screamed from tree.

"What to do, Bhrata Arjun? Berries are too small, and tree is at a lil bit height. Even I can't see you and princess Subhadra well. Then how can I notice your velocity of throwing the berries?" Sahdev told him the inconvenience.

"Still also keep trying, Arjun. Surely we will win." Rukmini encouraged the members to resume again.

Subhadra was searching for berries on tree by changing her position. Her left arm was to hit with the rough surface of tree. But before that Arjun made her lean a little in side hug, not close to him, just to make her aware about the consequence of her move.

"Thanks, Prince." Her thanks made him smile, and reciprocate her with the most gentle gesture through eyes.

"Bharta Arjun, what happened? Throw berries down. Still three berries need to be collected." Sahdev screamed making them aware about the hastiness of finishing.

At last before Kanha's team Subhadra's team completed their task, and became owner.

"Bhratshri, your team couldn't fulfill the task. Still a rabbit is missing." Subhadra teased him, to which he looked at his side to find his team members.

Then he looked behind to find all of them sitting, and giving self message to their necks. Kanha pouted while Subhadra's team got a good chance to enjoy their victory with heartfelt smile.

So readers, here's the update.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Give response according to your heart ans conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro