(23) DARK ENCOUNTER

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The person who irks us his presence insists us to feel unpleasant irrespective of any attempt made by him or her. This same philosophy was proceeding towards the forest of Vrindavan in form of dau's annoyance. Reaching at destination dau released a deep breath to calm down himself mean while Kanha was smiling unaffected from anything.

In short a dark figure started to appear. His darkness was even darker than night. Any normal human could have lost senses shivering at the silhouette which was terrible to handle on part of anyone's temper.

The black silhouette was none other than Kali purush, popularly known as Kaliyug.

"Why did you urge to meet Kanha?" Dau asked without letting Kanha speak.

"I have a question for him, Adhishesh!" Kali Purush replied.

"Why do you feel that your question will be answered? I am sure your question must be annoying unlike your presence," Dau discarded Kali purush indirectly.

"Dau, as we are here let him ask his question," Kanha intervened making a way out.

"Narayan, won't you take next step for the mission Siya is brought here from Kaliyug?" Kali purush asked the question of his interest.

"What do you mean?" Dau countered back quickly.

"Siya aka Subhadra of present time is here to realise the answer of her question about which she left hope. She's not here to enjoy her time and to be happy, right?" Smirking at the duo Kali purush explained.

"Now I understood. You can't bear her happiness. How mean you are for being envy of someone who haven't caused any harm to you!" The dangerous hissing of Adhishesh spread into the air.

"No one can cause any harm to me. I am Kali purush," The evil laugh of Kali purush vibrated against the reciprocation of dau.

"Your existence is temporary, and meant to be perish according to rule of cycle of time. Don't be proud on your length beyond limit," Kanha reminded the fact to Kali purush which wasn't totally pleasant for him.

"Why are you getting angry? Siya had disconnected all her links with you yet you are interested in her issue. You must have many other devotees to take care, right?" Kali purush had shown his sarcasm.

"Narayan is capable enough of taking care of all his devotees equally at the same time. So, you don't need to worry about you. By the way you must have other issues to take care in your era, right?" Dau returned Kali purush's sarcasm perfectly.

"Siya will surely realise the truth, and the next turn is in progress to be drawn fully. You may leave now," Kanha dismissed Kali purush.

Freeing the surrounding from his darkness Kali purush vanished.

"Kanha, I think like his appearance we should ban his vision around us," Dau suggested after disappearance of Kali purush.

"No, Dau. We can't do this. He must witness the defeat of his misconception regarding Siya," Kanha's confident smile earned a genuine smile from dau.

"Fine, let's go from here before Gudiya reaches home," Leading the way dau proceeded along with Kanha.

There was all silence in Yashoda's home. Except the voices of chit chatting of ladies and occasional giggling nothing could be heard around as both Kanha and Subhadra were out of house. Arjun chose to chill at his balcony as he had nothing to do of his interest.

Suddenly the thud of door opening pulled his attention. He went inside, and found Subhadra closing the door.

"Don't vent out your desperation of meeting me on this lifeless door. It's all innocent," Arjun came nearer to Subhadra with a teasing smile.

"Don't tease me now. I have to save myself," She was busy in searching a suitable place moving around.

"What kind of mischief have you done this time?" Figuring out her intention he asked.

"I haven't done anything. If maiya comes here finding me then you have to lie her about my presence," She turned towards him in a urging tone.

"What? I have to lie!" He exclaimed.

"Why not? It's not that much big sacrifice in love," She smiled the cutest one to convince him.

"What will I get if I obey you?" He smirked again.

"Anything you wish for," She replied continuing her search.

"Think once more. I can ask for anything, kisses, hugs or even beyond all those," He was moving behind her, and was enjoying his moves too.

"It's fine. For now my safety is important," Saying so she settled herself under bed.

Arjun was smiling at her admiring her childishness.

"Gudiya! Gudiya! Naughty girl! Where are you?" Yashoda's voice was heard.

"Why are you finding her, Maiya?" Turning behind Arjun saw Yashoda had already entered in.

"Today she played so much in water. That was why I prepared an immunity drink for her so that she couldn't catch cold, but this girl is troubling me despite of drinking that," She released a long sigh before explaining the matter.

"Maiya, she's hiding there," Without thinking twice he revealed the secret.

"Now you can't escape anymore. Have this right now, in front of me," Going near the bed Yashoda took out Subhadra with a sharp glare.

"Maiya, it's bitter. How can you push your sweet daughter to drink this?" Subhadra was stepping back slowly to maintain a safe distance from Yashoda.

"Ok, don't drink. I am also not gonna have dinner either," Yashoda was about to leave, but Subhadra stopped her.

Subhadra drank the immunity drink in one go shopping her breath. After finishing she handed the glass to Yashoda with a dramatic disgust expression. Patting on Subhadra's cheek Yashoda left from there with a victorious smile.

"You cheated me. How could you?" Subhadra was struggling against bitter taste on her taste buds while speaking.

"I didn't promise to obey you. It's you who expected that from me. Over expectations always cause pain, Subhi!" He faked a pity look towards her.

"I won't talk to you," With enraged steps she went out.

"How enjoyable her anger is! Let's halt here to capture this moment, and to live in that being lost," He couldn't resist giggling looking towards his heart as if he was talking to his heart.

Some points are really worthy to halt before meeting havoc at the next turn.

So reader, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro