(24) BETTER VERSION OF VASTNESS

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Each story has its turn so is this one too. The indication of next turn is mentioned certain times in this story. Before a rush could occur let's meet the character for whom this term, next turn was going be meaningful.

The darkness of night was shining with stars on a pair of delicate black surfaces which were the tensed eyes of a tender figure. She was staring at sky praising the hide and seek game of half shaped moon and clouds absentmindedly.

"Princess, why are you awake till now?" A girl looking like attendant asked.

"The reason is well known to you, Sakhi!" The princess replied.

"The bloodshed on our land had pierced your heart. You are too good to suggest maharaj to initiate a negotiation," The attendant attempted to make the princess feel good, but that resulted into the opposite.

"But that ended in smoke," The sigh of princess mixed into the slow breeze quickly.

"That's not your fault. By the way I heard that maharaj had approached Dharmraj Yudhishthir for help. I believe this will make a way out," Hopeful voice of the attendant generated the same in the heart of princess.

"Really! I too hope the same," Smiling at the night the princess wished.

There in Vrindavan everyone was sleeping peacefully in the tight embrace of late night. Suddenly Subhadra heard a noise from balcony. Getting up from bed she picked up a stick, and went towards balcony with slow steps.

"You! What are you doing here?" Subhadra screamed her question as soon as she spotted Arjun at balcony.

"Is this a prohibited place for me? If not then why are you surprised over my presence?" He chose to flash a cool look over her anger glare.

"What are you doing here at this time?" She intensified her glare at him.

"Today I favoured truth going against an innocent looking girl. She's angry with me, and her anger didn't let me sleep. So, I came to make a way for my sleep," Choosing his words smartly he expressed his reason.

"Who do you mean by innocent looking girl?" She tightened her grip on stick with an admiring expression of anger.

"You aren't innocent in actual or are you to understand the meaning of my word?" He countered her asking a question in return.

"Go away right now," She turned her face  from him.

"How can you be so rude to your guest? I heard a lot about hospitality of Vrindavan. Were those only tales?" He came to her front driving the situation more towards dramatic way.

"What do you want actually?" His question forced her to pick up a normal tone.

"The shine of your heartily smile in your glittering eyes," His answer insisted her smile to appear.

"Why did you revealed my hiding place when I told you not to do so?" She questioned placing a well control on her fully bloomed smile.

"If I hadn't then you would haven't had that immunity drink. For me your health is important than your temporary happiness," He replied earning what he had asked for, her heartily smile.

"Ok, you are forgiven," Both exchanged smiles at her acceptance.

"So, can I get some time to sit with you?" She nodded happily at his question.

"Wait a minute!" Saying so he went into her chamber.

After a short he came back with her veil which she took off while sleeping.

"These curls have more twisted way than mystery of night. I fear I may lose myself in these if I look at these," He started to settle the veil on her open hairs.

"I would be glad to lose in these, but I am not officially allowed for this. So, till then I have to protect myself from this beautiful conspiracy," After completing his task he looked at her to get his reward, his blushing smile.

Cupping her cheeks he drew his affectionate touch on her skin making her smile shiner than before.

He made her sit for a better enjoyment of their quality time. Sitting beside her he leaned his head towards her hairs which was covered by veil. His nose was tickling her skin, mostly her neck.

Through her beautifully designed transparent veil he was staring at sky.

"What are you doing like this?" She was pleasantly confused over his move.

"Watching a better version of night sky about which I had been ignorant since years," His utterance near her ears shivered her.

"Then what about me? I too want to witness the better version of night sky," turning towards him she looked into his eyes.

Settling cushion well on the swing he leaned to the swing on which they sat. He pulled her into side hug in a pose they both could admire the better version of night sky through each others eyes.

It could be an endless staring in between them if the time stops there.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro