(30) MAGICAL PROPOSAL

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Interaction always inspires a way to come out. No matter how complicated the situation is interaction certainly provides a conclusion either generating hope or creating havoc to the next level. Vinashak called Subhadra to share some words which he couldn't in assembly. After knowing this Arjun too joined her despite her deny.

"I didn't expect you here, prince Arjun!" Vinashak expressed his dissatisfaction indirectly.

"I couldn't resist my curiosity. I felt like the matter you want to share I should know. After all I have to represent your culture to the kings of Aryavrat," Arjun tackled well with the situation.

"I am going to narrate the influence behind my mission on earth," Vinashak surprised both Arjun and Subhadra.

"Sure, Maharaj. You have all our attention," Subhadra assured Vinashak making her glance focused towards him.

"My late father wished to spread the culture of demons all over the earth, but he couldn't due to his untimely death. As a son I am trying to achieve his dream now. On the other hand my late mother had advised me not to leave the ideals of great ancestors of demons like Shri Prahlad and king Bali," Vinashak revealed the secret which was known to everyone at patal.

"So, you have to proceed balancing the wishes of your parents!" Subhadra exclaimed after understanding the motive of demon king.

"Yes, that's why I never defeated any king in a treacherous way. I never even used illusion in battle field till now. I will spread the culture of demons but winning each king rightfully," Vinashak added more explaining the motive which Subhadra had understood.

"That's really praise worthy, but why did you feel like to share the influence of your mission on earth?" Arjun was unable to accept genuineness of Vinashak behind that kind of discussion.

"Because I had to warn princess Subhadra that my silence isn't my weakness. Aryan culture isn't allowed here to grow. So, she must prohibit herself from attempting anything opposite to my words," Vinashak spoke throwing warning glare at Subhadra

"You are acting opposite to your words," Without even a slightest flinch Subhadra countered.

"What do you mean?" A confused Vinashak asked.

"Your challenge was I had to stop your mission without any force or any violence. I haven't attempted anything till now yet you are forbidding me!" Flashing a challenging smirk Subhadra made Vinashak running out of words.

"You can't stop her from attempting anything through any peaceful means," Arjun came forward to support Subhadra.

Vinashak didn't imagine the situation to go against his self interest. He thought he could build a boundary around Subhadra limiting the scopes for her to work on.

"Then I have a proposal for both of you by which you can stop bloodshed on earth, but there's risk of life," The duo got surprised over Vinashak's words again.

"You just say the proposal," Subhadra cut Vinashak from smirking more.

"There's a magical gem in patal which can hypnotise anyone to be slave of the owner of that gem. You both have to get that gem for me," Vinashak informed about the task

"How would your proposal be fruitful after getting that gem?" Arjun questioned as Vinashak didn't clear that portion of his proposal.

"I will win Aryavrat using that gem. No bloodshed will happen in this way. Do you both agree for this?" Vinashak asked.

"Before agreeing I have a condition," Vinashak's smile vanished hearing Subhadra.

"What's that?" Vinashak was fearing to be trapped by the witty girl in front of him.

"After getting the gem you will never wage a war at anyone, at anywhere," Subhadra put forwarded her condition making Vinashak laugh loudly.

"That won't be needed ever yet I promise after getting the gem I won't wage war at anyone, at anywhere," Halting his laughter session Vinashak promised.

"How can we get that gem?" Arjun was astonished at Subhadra's acceptance for Vinashak's proposal, but he chose to stand with her without a single question.

"I will provide you the map to your destination. You have to cross seven doors defeating certain obstacles of certain doors. If you get stuck anywhere you will be stuck at that place for forever," Vinashak warned the duo with a challenging look.

"We are ready," Both uttered at the same time.

"Remember, no external force can help you in this mission. Safe journey to both of you," Wishing Arjun and Subhadra formally Vinashak exited from there.

Both looked at each other without any expression on their faces, but smile bloomed at their faces in no time when they both started to admire each others eyes.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro