(31) CAREFREE LINES

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Some portion of journey remains uncertain no matter how much we plan for that journey. That uncertainty is the beauty of that journey. That uncertainty should be enjoyed with the presence of most certain thing we have with ourselves.

Arjun and Subhadra too started a journey in which except each others company nothing was certain for them.

Yes, they had some information about their journey but they were almost equal to nil as they were uncertain in themselves. Except mentioning seven doors Vinashak didn't describe anything else.

Siding all the uncertainty they were walking side by side happily as if going on a pleasant trip.

"Why are you seeming so much happy, Subhi?" Arjun broke the silence.

"Even I have the same question for you, but you do answer at first," Subhadra spoke lovingly gazing towards Arjun.

"Why do I?" He raised eyebrows playfully widening her smile.

"Maybe the reason of happiness comes out as the same for us," She replied stepping ahead with her best mood ever.

"Fine, I am initiating. It's your company, the opportunity of walking beside you," He reciprocated all her happy vibes.

"It's same for me. I never had imagined such a time with you again after.......," She stopped abruptly realising where she was leading the conversation.

"After my marriage with Draupadi, right?" He completed her statement.

"Yes, right. Why did you come here for me when you had a lovely life and wife?" She voiced out the question which had taken away some portion of her concentration from the mission.

"I came because I couldn't stay out. I never ignored being a husband to Draupadi. So, how could I ignore being a listener to my heart? You may not need me here, but I need to be here with you," After he explained they both walked silently for sometimes.

"So you came here listening your heart?" She took the initiation of breaking silence this time.

"Isn't that you, Subhi? He left her pleasantly stunned with his question.

"Let's cherish the time which is unexpectedly gifted to us by destiny," She suggested diverting him from demanding his answer.

"How do we cherish?" He asked pushing himself internally to search some ideas.

"What about reciting some lines?" She asked with a radiant smile.

"It will be a treat to hear you, Subhi!" He too spread the charm of his smile into the surrounding.

"You are also going to join me," She urged.

"Sure, my highness!" He accepted to surrender the flow of his words to her felicitated voice.

"Let's start a path
Beyond the rays of galaxy
Without any rise of expectancy
Leaving behind all the worries
Accumulating only what are worthy," Roaming eyes at the surrounding Subhadra let out her words to hit the invisible strings of air.

"Join me in flying towards sky
Touching the waves of wind
Sending by the ocean from ground
Let's follow the butterflies
Let's fall for their monopoly
Let's be disciples to the delight
Excluding the chapter of discipline," Arjun too joined in making out an ecstatic vibration in air.

"Hold my hand, watch my steps
Guide me the deepest into you
Grab the rein of my heart
Wherever the cheers of your melody
Lasts till the last extent," She proceeded ahead responding his move.

"Let's start a path
Beyond the rays of galaxy
Without any rise of expectancy
Leaving behind all the worries
Accumulating only what are worthy," Creating a chance of eye lock he completed the session.

So readers, readers here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro