(32) ENTERED IN

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After a cherishing phrase of journey challenges come out. So, the time we get to cherish before facing challenges shouldn't be wasted. After cherishing their time Arjun and Subhadra reached at the starting point of challenges. They were standing in front of a door which was the entrance to rest of the seven doors.

"Welcome on the path of seven doors' challenges," The voice of entrance door rang in air.

"How can we get in?" Subhadra asked hoping a quick help.

"For getting in you have to answer my question," The entrance door replied.

"Then ask your question," Arjun spoke side glancing at Subhadra

"You both came here as a team. So, let me test the understanding in between you. My question is, what's the feeling which is currently same in both of you?" Their challenge began with this question.

It was seeming like a difficult question, but not at all difficult for them who were standing next to each other. It's the beauty of love that words don't put their weight effectively on interaction of connected hearts.

"The wish of getting inside, it's the current feeling of both of us," Both answered together.

"Right, welcome in," The entrance door opened for them.

After entering in they were welcomed by darkness. Arjun was habituated to darkness as he used to practice in darkness, but it was different in case of Subhadra. Expecting her to be scared Arjun held her hand tightly. To his surprise he didn't feel any abnormal activities in her nerves.

Her calmness surprised him.

"Looks like it's the door of darkness. We have to face darkness here," Subhadra reciprocated the protective touch of Arjun tightening her grip on his hand.

"Don't worry. I am with you," He assured.

They both started to walk ahead bravely. After a short light particles appeared around there. They continued to walk. Finally the door of darkness made the way of exit for them.

"We have passed the first challenge so easily!" She exclaimed happily looking at him.

"I never knew that defeating darkness was this much easier," He smiled in response.

They were standing in a beautiful scenery. Numerous waterfalls, chipping of birds were providing the melody to air. Beauty and fragrance of flowers were acting as an invisible enchantress. Glow of colours was felicitating the concept of fascination.

"It's so beautiful. I just wish to live.....," He was about to express his wish of living there for forever, but Subhadra placed her hand on his mouth immediately.

"Don't utter what's there in your heart," She warned making him surprised once more.

"What happened, Subhi?" As soon as she took out her hand he asked.

"If you say what's there in your heart we will be stuck here for forever. It's the door of attraction which we need to cross," After listening her he roamed his eyes around in realisation.

"How did you recognize this door?" His gaze was praising her while questioning her.

"The place which can mesmerise a warrior like you is surely the place of attraction," She returned his gesture perfectly.

"How do we get out from here?" Another question came from his side.

"I have an idea about which I am too confident," Saying so she sat on the ground.

After sitting down she started to made a clay idol of Lord Vishnu. As soon as she completed the idol the door of exit opened for them.

"So smart move, Subhi!" He exclaimed while walking out with her.

"No illusion of attraction can stand in front of charm of Narayan. So, it was ought to happen," She gave the credit to Narayan flashing a smile of gratitude.

As they both succeed in crossing two doors the way towards next door graced a bit longer path to them to walk together happily staring at each other.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro