(33) PLEASANTLY LOST

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

First step of each process holds more importance than the steps coming next. Sometimes even the first step is enough for making solution. Sounds unacceptable somehow yet it's true in certain cases. Let's unlock a situation like this in the scenario next to this story.

After walking for pretty long time both Arjun and Subhadra couldn't find anything except long path ahead.

"Why is nothing showing up? Are we on right path?" The warrior self of Arjun made him alert.

"I am thinking the same even. The path is seeming like never ending," Subhadra roamed her eyes to search the end of the path they were walking on.

"King Vinshak should have inform us about the seven doors in details. If he did then we wouldn't be in doubt like this," He let out a half annoyed sigh.

"Got it! It's the door of confusion where we are stuck," As soon as his words hit her ears she beamed with happiness.

"Really! Are you sure?" He asked.

"Look in that direction," Following her eyes he looked at the direction towards which her eyes lead his.

"You are too intelligent, subhi!" He exclaimed after finding the door opened for them.

We don't need to struggle with confusion putting all the efforts. Recognising the confusion solves the half portion of problem, sometimes even the whole problem which exactly occurred in case of Arjun and Subhadra.

"And you are the inspiration to my intelligence. If you didn't utter the word doubt I wouldn't figure out about this door," She returned his compliment.

After crossing the door of confusion they were proceeding through the next door, but suddenly Subhadra stopped at her place.

"What happened, Subhi?" He was sensing something weird.

"Don't know why but I don't feel like to go ahead," Replying him she sat down, unmindful.

"It's because we walked on the long path of door of confusion. You must be tired. Let's halt a bit," He too sat beside her.

After sometimes when Arjun asked to resume the journey Subhadra denied again making him thoughtful for a short.

"What's the reason of your deny?" Till then he got an idea about situation and solution.

"I don't know certainly. I just don't feel like to continue. In fact why are we here?what will we get after completing this mission?" Her question didn't earn his surprised stare, surprisingly.

"You are right. What will we get? Freedom, chance to meet family, most importantly chance to witness the happy and relieved faces of everyone at our arrival with the good news of wiping out feat of demons, all these don't matter," He initiated hoping an instant response from her which he got when she focused her gaze over him.

"We have freedom here even. No one is here to control us. Our family resides in our heart. We can meet them anytime, and lastly happiness of others, why should we care about that? Let's rest for more time," Her gaze became sharp towards him indicating steer affect of his words.

"What are you saying even? All these matters so much to us. Let's resume now itself," She stood up at her place gasping shortly.

Holding her hand he went out painting her face with the shade of pleasant surprise.

"How did you do this?" She asked.

"It was the door of unwillingness. I sensed about this when noticed your unwillingness for this much concerned mission, and provoking you is the easiest task on my part. So, I did that, invoked your activeness, and as a result we came out," His explanation responded by the charm of her praising eyes.

"So, you were provoking me!" She didn't miss the chance of raising eyebrows at him.

"Yes, for sure. What did you assume?" He too joined her playfulness.

"To be honest I didn't assume anything. Your words worked on me so quickly that I didn't get time for any assumption. Really your words are no less than in speed in comparison to your arrows," She preferred genuineness over playfulness suddenly in interaction.

"Thanks for the compliment," He smiled.

"I didn't compliment you. It's about your words and your arrows," She switched back to her playful mode again.

"I was also thanking you on their behalf only," He too didn't fail to match the pace of her changed mode. Both laughed together at his words.

Subhadra stopped again at her place. She was looking sad out of blue. Arjun didn't take much time to recognize the door next to him. That was the door of sadness.

In this birth Subhadra didn't have any sadness. Even Arjun's marriage with Draupadi didn't affect her that much, because siya who was currently at place of Subhadra knew about Draupadi. It was too obvious as Siya was from Kaliyug.

Sitting at one place Siya aka Subhadra started to shed tears silently. Those tears were the pain which she bore in Kaliyug. Arjun didn't interrupt her for sometimes.

"I don't know the reason of your sadness. I don't even force you to share. All I can do is stand with you. Will my company be enough to care for you amidst all the chaos?" He hugged her tightly wrapping the arms of assurance and affection around her.

She didn't utter anything. Those were the exact words she had been longed for. She just snuggled to her safest place, to his heart.

In no time she slept. Till then the door of sadness even made way out for them. Picking her in arms he bade goodbye to door of sadness.

All the challenges at one side and holding her in arms at another side that happiness was worthy enough to make him forget about everything except her.

He allowed himself to forget everything for a moment, and she had already lost herself in his arms.

An ecstatic flow was escalating their feelings for each other, serenely along with slightest shivers on their skins occasionally.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro