1 - Past

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A long time ago, when I was still a Frostina, I had no friends.

I was a total loner, or, that's what the other Yo-Kai liked to call me...

I was picked on, but, all I wanted was a friend. A friend who'd watch my back, and be there for me when I'm not feeling good.

But, that didn't happen, so I stopped wishing for one.

And on the day that I stopped wishing, I met someone.

He was nice to me, and he asked me what was wrong.

That was the first time that anyone had ever spoken to me in a nice, and kind way.

It was a miracle.

"..." I silently hummed as I walked in the Park. I sat down under a nice tree, and hugged my knees. I pulled my hood further over my head. I watched as people walked by. I looked to my side to see powerful Yo-Kai talking and goofing around. "I wonder if I can be strong like them someday..." I said to myself. "Hey." I heard someone. "I looked up, to see another Yo-Kai. "...?" I looked up. He was a lot taller than me, and he was also slim. "Y-yes?" I asked. "You alright?" He asked. "..." I looked down. "I take that as a no." He sighed. "What's your name?" He asked. "Tsurara." I mumbled. "Nice name." He said. "I'm Chance." He said. "Nice to meet you..." I said, smiling.

I had finally made a friend.

He was my age, which surprised me, since he was two times my height.

As time passed, we grew older, and I evolved into a Blizzaria.

How?

Well, he gave me a gift. An icicle comb. I used it, and I evolved. Bam! Easy peasy.

But, as time passed, he started to change. He would get zoned out in thought.

Until 5 months ago...

"..." I was relaxing in my cave-behind-a-waterfall house, when chance walked in. "Oh, hey. Didn't expect you to be visiting." I smiled. "Well, I'm not visiting..." He said. "...?" I tilted my head to the side, while raising an eyebrow. "I'm going to be leaving. I don't know how long I'll be gone." He said. "You're what?" I asked, getting nervous. He walked over to me. "..." He pulled me into a hug. "This mission could take up to two years or so." He said. "..." I looked down. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" I shouted, holding back tears. "Because I was afraid that this would happen." He said, letting go of me. "..." I sighed. "Just... Try to get back as soon as you can..." I said, tears falling from my eyes and splattering on the ground. "...alright." He said. "I'll be waiting..." I said, as he nodded. He took one last look at me before walking out.

He had to go on a mission for a special item that would drastically change him.

This so-called item would cause him to evolve.

Into something Good, or Bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOI!

XD

Anyways, I'm super sorry that this took forever! I've just been really busy with Yokai watch 2!

X3

Oh! Speaking of Yokai watch 2...

I have a Yokai watch randomness book, and I recently published some official QR codes!

To get the robots, the fruitnyans, and Darknyan!

Yes, they're legit. They worked on my game.

Anyways, have a wonderful day! Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro