2 - Present

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Ngh..." I turned over in my bed. "Sigh..." I sighed, as I got up. Still half asleep. I rubbed my eyes as I put on my kimono and brushed my hair, putting it into a ponytail. I grabbed my beloved Icicle hair clip, placing it in my hair. I took a deep breath before putting on my sandals, and walking outside. I walked down the mountain trail, and eventually I was out of the forest. "Ugh... I have shopping to do..." I sighed. I proceeded to walk into the city, passing the elementary school
and the preschool, and walking into an alley. It was a rather safe one, considering that my friends Casanuva, Benkei, and Eterna usually hung out there. "Tsu!" I was tackled by Eterna. "'Tsu'? Is that a nickname?" I laughed, as she got off of me, and helped me up. "Yep! Why? You don't like it?" She frowned. "No, it's just... I'm not used to people calling me by a nickname..." I said, smiling. "Any word from Chance yet?" Casanuva asked. "...no..." I said, looking down. "You've been asking that same question every day for the past month, Nuva..." Benkei sighed. "That's too bad..." Casanuva sighed. "Sorry for the insensitive question..." He pouted. "I-it's fine... Anyways, how have you three been?" I asked, changing the subject. "Just Fabulous!" Casanuva winked. "I've been doing well, except for earlier, I had to teach a few Yo-Kai a lesson about respect. They won't be disrespectful anymore, thanks to the beat down I gave them... Heh!" Eterna smirked, crossing her arms. "What about you, Benkei?" I asked. "I polished all 999 blades that I have in here." He said, pointing to his chest. "How about you, Tsu?" Eterna asked. "Eh... Nothing much has really happened lately..." I smiled, laughing. "Hm... If that's the case, then we should hang out more often!" She winked. "Not today though, I have to go get some things." I said. "I'll go with you!" She said, as Casanuva and Benkei walked up to me. "We'll go too, Darling!" Casanuva smiled. "I'd love for you guys to come, but..." I said, sighing. "You're planning on hiding in your house, waiting until he comes back, right?" Benkei asked, raising an eyebrow. "..." I nodded, a bit upset. "Today is the day he left, 3 years ago." I mumbled. "He'll be back. Chance seems like a pretty honest guy, I mean..." Eterna said. "What if he doesn't come back?" I asked. "What if he's... Dead?" I asked. "Yo-Kai can't die, duh!" Eterna laughed. "But still." I sighed. "If he's been gone for 3 years now, then I'd let it go if I were you." Eterna huffed. "I cant, I just can't!" I shook my head. "I'm just saying." Eterna said, crossing her arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^^

I haven't updated in forever...
o(*゚▽゚*;)o

So, I certainly hope that you've enjoyed the book so far haha!

Bye bye! See you all in the next chapter!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro