Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lucian stayed by my side as he attempted to heal me. "For a being such as yourself you should be healing faster," he told me worriedly.

"Lucian I just need rest," I insisted panting hard as I fought for my breath. It was just a matter of a couple of hours and I was healed. My ears flicked gently as I heard the commotion of everyone in camp as they went about their tasks. A  hand rested gently on my arm.

"Lechsinska?" Lucian asked softly.

I opened my eyes slowly, and I noticed my eyes glowed yellow as they reflected in his. I looked down at my body, I was no longer in my vampire form I was in my werewolf form. "Easy now," He said to me gently taking my hand in his, I carefully wrapped my claws around his hand and stood up with his help. My ears flicked continuiusly, and I growled. 

"What do we do now?" I asked attempting to get used to talking with my form.

"They are vulnerable now without you, we need to plan our attack," Lucian answered me.

We walked to the fire, I was a little wobbily I never had the training on my hind legs. I nodded to all the men but everyone looked at me in a disgusted manner. "How do we know we can trust her?" He began.

I looked myself up and down. "You really think you can't trust me?" I snarled. "I am one of you." I said.

"You're the princess and daughter of Victor you could betray us at any moment, you could feed him our information,"  He growled, his voice became deeper as he turned into his lycan form. My ears pinned back immediately and my lips lifted over my teeth, and a growl escaped from my being. I crocuhed and ready to strike.

"Calm down you two, we dont need any more injuries," Lucian spoke up.

"Stay out of this." I growled and pushed him back gently with a clawed hand, "I can fight my own battles." I told him. The lycan seemed to smile, he clawed at me and caught my face, I whined and retaliated digging my claws into his chest but deeper, he stumbled back and  I clawed his throat and kicked him back, he fell onto the ground.

"Lechsinska stop!" Lucian growled.

I pushed him back digging my claws into his chest shallowly, he stumbled back. I collapsed down onto all fours and advanced towards him, I let my vampire conciousness sink into the darkness and allowed the beast to take over but I could still see through its eyes, I dug my claws into his legs as I walked onto his torso, I still growled lowly. I kept my head low, my hackles rose along my back.

"Lechsinska I won't warn you again!" Lucian growled, I whined and retreated running into the forest to let off some steam, but oh how I would regret that desicion.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro