Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

My father's men surrounded me. Their horses snorted and neighed. They point ed their swords and crossbows at me.  "Stupid dog!" one man called.  I laughed a growl and leapt. I tore him from his horse and mauled him breaking the metal on his helmet, I spat it aside with shards of bone. A hook was shot into my back and I was pulled off him, I turned making the chain loose and leapt at the vampire holding the crossbow, he too suffered the same fate. I crushed the crossbow under my weight and ripped the hook out of my back.  The three other riders turned tail and fled. 

I threw my head back and howled. I shook the blood from my coat and chased the riders to the edge of the forest, I halted at the treeline and saw them off with another howl. Lucian appeared behind me, "you didn't need to do that." he said. 

"Yes, I did. They have a message for my father," I grinned. "Have you got the reinforcements yet?" He shook his head. I turned my head to the side. "Why not?" 

"Because they want to meet you," he said.  

"Me? I am nothing important," I replied. 

"Well being Viktor's werewolf vampire daughter, the first of your kind you are important to you and they will only follow you," he explained. I took a deep breath in. 

"Let's go. Lead the way," I told him.  We left the camp they were safe for now. We walked in the direction of the cave buried deep into the mountainside, my hands shook nervously. 

"Steady," Lucian said resting his hand on my shoulder. We walked into the darkness even though we couldn't see them we could hear them. At the end of the long corridor was their leader, a great hulking white werewolf. He rushed towards us, Lucian pushed me behind me. "Easy friend, this is her. The half breed," he said. The werewolf sniffed the air, pushed Lucian away and sniffed me walking around my being. I looked at Lucian but he stood still and gestured for me to stay calm.  I flicked my ears and snarled. 

"Lechsinska easy," he said. I glanced over to him a little worried, the wolf growled lowly and nodded to Lucian, "he said he and his pack will serve you." The white werewolf bowed before and the rest of the werewolves who had gathered around and above us did the same. "He said just one howl is all it takes and they will come to our aid." 

"Thank you," I said and bowed before all the wolves. We headed back to camp and found most of the men asleep except for one, Raze.  He walked over to us as I shifted into my vampire form. 

"Did you get them?" he asked. 

"Yes we did," Lucian replied. 

"So the plan still goes ahead?" He asked.  

"Yes, but Lechsinska stays with you, I can't have her father finding her," Lucian said. 

"Even if he did I could handle him," I replied. 

"Not with all the guards on you as well you couldn't," Raze said. "You're a ferocious little one, but save it for the battle ahead," he rested his hands on my shoulders. 

"Now rest, you both need it we attack tomorrow night," Lucian ordered. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro