Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Aman! Get out befor-"

"Before I catch you with your crush, possibly sneakin-

"Teri to!"

Avni stomped her foot and extended her hand, getting hold of her brother's white collar- attempting a revenge for all that teasing she's been put through since yesterday-adding up the nuisance he's creating by staying here in the shop.

Aman's face still held his wicked smirk when Avni was just about to punch him but was stopped by an amused "Oops!" which without doubt belonged to Neil.

Her cheeks turn crimson as her brother's smirk becomes wider than ever. On the inside, Aman was even more happier on seeing his potential Jiju. He smiled even more on thinking about the J word.

"Well, actually I-" the tall man, the customer starts but gets cut off by the lady in the floral apron.

"I'll catch you later darling!"
Avni mumbles as Aman looked bemused at the sudden change of events-his eyes open like popping sockets- but it took him no less than a second to realise that his sister is upto the jealousy trick.
So he quietly mumbles a bye with some love laced adjectives- saving himself from a curious burning gaze.

Now, it was her moment to smirk as she witnessed N's
swift expression change which no doubt was because of her simpleton comment.

Moving behind the curtain she fails to decipher the unknown force which caused her to blurt such nonsense on seeing him. And now she felt a mix of guilt- euphoria- satisfaction- envy.

And all at once she experiences a pang. A strange hollowness-a fear. Fear of going through love and falling in it's bewitching trap. Because she knew the aftermath of one-sided love, it would leave an incurable, eternal scar- and she already had a lot of battles and didn't possess the energy to fight more.

Unknowingly tears stain her warm cheeks. Wiping them, she scolds herself "What is this Avni? H-hold your-rself together!"

"Avni?" She heard his soothing voice, quickly arranging the bouquet with all her love, she moves out with a mechanical expression.

Neil looked at her black eyes clouded with unreadable thoughts. Clouds that blurred her vision, barred her from others.

Before he could say more they hear a loud shriek. An unkempt hooligan with a knife in his hands forced them in.

Next thing Avni knows is that man stood next to her with his knife around her neck. Chills ran down her spine.
"Leave meh, Ah!" She ordered as the knife drew closer to her skin.

"Wait! Please-" Neil took out his wallet frantically, possibly trying to lure the thief. As Avni struggled to escape she looked at Neil whose face was sweaty and eyes were pleading as if his life was in danger.

"Ah-" she cried as blood dripped down her neck, outside; people had started to gather being spectacle to this movie like masala- not caring to call the police or help.
Being criminals as well!
For participating in a crime is equivalent to not helping the victims and being a silent observer.

"Now, now- that's mine just like this lady who is at my mercy-"
The hysterically laughing man snatched Neil's wallet from his hand, slowly releasing his hold but tightening it the next moment. Avni ignored whatever he blurted, she had no time for it at the moment.

"It's fun you know, watching you whimper like a woman is expected t-" Avni's racing heart floods with adrenaline and she kicks the man where he should be kicked. She couldn't take more of this bullshit. He had no right to question her power, her decisions, her whimpers and absolutely no right to harbour such indecency.
He deserved punishment.

Tears fall off her eyes as she fights him followed by Neil taking the knife. Neil watches and tries to pull Avni away from the man, all in vain.
It almost felt like she was trying to release her anger towards all those idiots who ever questioned her dress, her actions, her character or her name.

Her hands continue to punch the untamed animal until it fainted with blood on his face.
"A woman is not your toy! You jerk-" slowly losing her consciousness. The fading sounds of her name reaching her tired soul as she felt herself being wrapped in an unknown warmth.
She had fought alot. It was time for some rest now!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Hi there. As usual I am late but chief guets to late hi aate Hain!;)

Ab tell me how was it? Please🥺
Mujhe aapke pyaar ki bahut zaroorat hai-

Ab chalo Jaa rhi hun, fir milenge! Kucchh to kahooo
                  Chupp na rahoo!!!

Tab tak ke liye! Padhte rahiye, BLOOMING!

Love uh alll!
Bye!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro