~3~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author's Note:
Hola peeps! Sorry for the delay and hope you enjoy this!!

***°***

"Alex, I swear I will burn you alive if you bring that creature near me", I scoffed at him and made sure I had a ten feet distance from him. He is being a pain in the neck these days with his new hobby. I wish I could kill all those creatures.

"What's wrong with crabs?", he asked stepping forward and I moved back. My bare feet are dug into the sand making me take only small strides backward. I wanted to run but I am scared if I would fall. Kylie would kill me if my make up gets destroyed.

"Just hold them, they are so cute and tiny", he showed out a smile expressing his fondness for those dangerous creatures. Oh My God! How is he even holding them? What if they bite him? Is he not scared?

"Alex! Put them down. You already have three in your house", I groaned in annoyance and he was still adoring those wild creatures. They may be cute to some but they literally freak me out with just their presence. 

"Alex, Kate", Stella called us and I sighed in relief now that he has to let go of that creature. He frowned hearing Stella's call and slowly placed the hermit crab on the ground as if it is the most sensitive creature in the world.

"I thought of adopting you but I guess it wouldn't happen. Let's meet again if possible", he told the crab and I shook my head in disbelief. It's been three months since we left Korea and he got this fondness from there. He got one hermit crab from Korea and the other two from Rockaway Beach in Queens. He was so amused with them that he started growing them as pets. I stopped visiting his house since then. 

We are now for a photo shoot for a magazine and the shoot location being Fort Tilden beach is clean and the breeze is great. We arrived early in the morning to avoid the crowd. It's a bit chilly though since I am wearing a solid satin frock. Alex is fine since he is fully covered. At least that would keep him warm.

"They are nice. You just need to handle them nicely", he told me and I know about what he was implying. Those tiny dangerous creepy hermit crabs. Why did they even catch this idiot's attention? A girl would have been far better.

"Eww! Please don't talk about them. They creep the hell out of me. And are you calling them nice, that Korean one bit you once, remember?", I asked him and he nodded. The first one he got from Korea bit him and his finger became deep red for the whole day. Yet, he loves them so much.

"They are scared to be in a new environment. And you know what they bit me so many times later in the house and I don't complain. It's fun now", he mouthed with giggles and I gave him a weird stare. Which man wants to be bit by a crab seriously?

"Guys, let's finish the last shot fast. The weather report says that there might be a chance of rain", Andrew spoke and we nodded along with the other models. Kylie checked me for one last time and smiled telling me that there are no changes. Cool then! 

We had different stills and poses and even had a group picture at last. And finally, the shoot is over and I looked up to see the sky. It became cloudy. It might rain today. Clara looked at Kylie and they smiled enjoying the breeze.

"They look good together", Alex spoke looking at them and we smiled. Clara, Alex's makeup artist was a Russian girl who fought against her parents and came to settle in States. She is a lesbian and her parents couldn't accept that. Shame on their part. When she joined the company, she bonded with Kylie and they are together now. I am glad that they could make it.

"Clara deserves it", he mouthed and I nodded. Clara and Kylie are some people whom we can trust with all our hearts besides Stella and Andrew. Them being the same age as us makes us even closer. 

"Well! I think we should leave now, people", Stella announced and we walked to our cars. As we got in, the raindrops strode on our windows. It's so nice. The snow season will start in a few weeks and the winter fashion magazines will make us busy. 

But presently, I am enjoying the rain. I opened the window very little, only a small gap so that I could inhale the scent of the fresh earth. It feels so good like this. As the rain started pouring heavily, I closed the windows.

I switched on my mobile and started checking some BTS videos. They are going to have a tour in America soon but not any near. It might take months perhaps. But there's also news that they might be coming to the States for a radio event and also for modeling for some clothing company.

That was cool. These boys have grown up so much and I am happy for them. Now, I am an army and love their music so much. Not the typical fangirl that they show in the videos but yeah! I respect them a lot.

"Those people again", Alex mumbled and took the other piece of earphone from me. why does he act like he doesn't like them when he clearly enjoys their music. Mic Drop and Not Today are our favorites and we dance like crazy to those songs' beat.

We reached the company and I excused myself that I will be getting a coffee from the nearby café. Andrew agreed and I took my steps towards the café.

"No whipped cream", Andrew shouted as I went far from them and I yelled back.

"I know. Don't worry", and there is no more voice. I think he heard me.

I walked inside the café and the cashier smiled at me. I always come here in between work so he knows me well. 

"Mocha Frappuccino Tall", I ordered and they took my name. Who can stop me from enjoying whipped cream? Andrew? No way. I waited at the table for the order. My name was called and I took my coffee. The next names really surprised me

"K, V, J, H, N, Y, S", she called and I looked at her in surprise. To be honest, she was surprised to read the single-letter names herself. There were six iced coffees and one strawberry frappuccino. I was curious about who those weird people are but none came forward, so I just walked towards the door.

As I stepped out the rain was pouring even more heavily. The building is just a few meters away, I will drink coffee as I walk fast.  I took a sip of my coffee and walked ahead and thud. What the hell!

"I am so sorry. I am really so sorry", the man apologized continuously and I looked at myself. the whipped cream and the coffee was on my dress. Shit! I need to clean it properly. I am very mad at him but seeing his 7 coffees spilled from his hand completely messing his jacket and pants, I felt more pity for him. His condition is worse than mine.

"Hey! I am really sorry. I was just ....", he was explaining and I smiled. I couldn't see his face as he was covered with a mask and a cap. Just like a serial killer whom I met in Korea. I remembered the encounter with that strange guy and smiled. 

"Well! That's okay", I told him and pulled him to a side as we are already soaking. I thought I could walk fast to the building and change myself but this coffee spill accident ruined it all. He was wiping the coffee with his palms in a clumsy way and I chuckled at that.

"The stain will remain anyway. Changing the outfit would be better", I told him and he nodded. I was shivering from the cold now and I am sure I will be frozen if I don't get into the building soon. I looked at the man staring at me intensely and I avoided his gaze. What if he is really one serial killer?

"Hyung", a guy came running towards us, more like towards him. He was also wearing a mask and a cap. Are they gangsters or something? But wait? Did he just say hyung? Are they Koreans?

"Hyung, Fuck", he swore in Korean looking at the spilled coffees. He then glanced at me and looked at my dress. I know it isn't in good condition but don't give me that look, please. It's so awkward.

"God of Destruction", he muttered and I laughed at that. He spoke in English. All I could tell from his figure is that he is short, and looked even shorter beside the coffee spilled guy. The man apologized again and went back to the shorter guy 

"What a bad morning!", I sighed and took large strides towards the building.

"Fuck!", Alex mouthed and took me to the elevator. I am so cold not able to speak anything at the moment. We reached the floor and he took me to the dressing room. He switched on the heater and forwarded me a dress to a change.

I got myself into warm clothes and came out. It's so better now. Alex passed me the hair drier and I smiled. This behavior of him is what I love in my friend. He knows when to be serious and when to be a dickhead.

"I was waiting for you and when you came, you looked miserable", he mouthed and I smiled. I narrated the whole incident and he laughed hearing that 7 coffees were spilled from that man's hand.

"Well! I don't know who in this world would carry seven coffees with hands. He could have got the coffee holders", Alex sighed and I nodded. 

"I know right? But I think they are Koreans. That guy called him hyung and also swore in Korean", I stated and he nodded.

"I guess he is destined to bump with you. Your interest in Korean got you into this", he teased and I smacked his arm. He checked my hairs if it's dry or not. After confirming himself, we walked out of the dressing room. Stella and Andrew were outside and showed a smirk. No! Not like what you see.

"We didn't say anything yet! What's with that expression?", Stella asked me and I smiled at her

"Just wondering why you are always together. Are you trying to find a chance to tease us? Or are you trying to be together with using the chance?", I asked them and Andrew shot me a glare. Nice move, I praised myself.

"We are here because something important came up and we need you in the guest hall. But caught you guys in the dressing hall. Anyway, that doesn't matter since you will never agree with what we say. So, just hurry up", Andrew stated and we smiled.

"What's the matter though?", Alex asked.

"We'll tell you when you reach there. Right now, we are quite busy", Stella mouthed and rushed along with Andrew. I looked at Alex and he gave me the same look.

"I hope it's something nice", he spoke.

"It's not a surprise Alex, it's an emergency. And emergencies are never nice", I told him and he nodded. 

"Well! Let's just hope it's at least fine", he mouthed and I hoped the same too. My phone vibrated and I lifted the call. Oh My God! My army bomb is delivered to the Main Gate.

"Alex, I got an important order to take. You go and I will join you soon", saying this I rushed downstairs very much excited. I wanted to buy an army bomb last week and I ordered it. I am planning to go to a concert this time, so why not have an army bomb.

I received the order and thanked the delivery person. I opened the cardboard cover as I entered the building and smiled at the army bomb. I waved it in happiness and even showed it to Kylie on my way. 

I was smiling goofily and was very much excited to show it to Alex. I waved my hands in the air and entered the Guest Hall.

"Alex", I shouted and stopped at my feet at the sight in front of me. My jaw dropped for a second. Alex looked at me with a disbelieving stare while Andrew shot me a glare. But that's not the point now. 

What the actual fuck!

***°***

Namjoon being Namjoon

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro