Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jeremy Heere is not a psycho killer bent on killing those who dare to hurt Michael Mell. He's a geek. He's a fan of retro video games. And he's someone who took a super computer from Japan in the form of a gray oblong pill that tried to take over the school. He is all of that, but a psycho killer. He just wants to protect his boyfriend at all costs, and would go to great lengths to do so... Even killing

It was the fifth week of their senior year. It had been about a year and two months since the Squip-cident, and it had been seven months since Jeremy and Christine broke up when they both found out they liked different people. Jeremy liked Michael, and Christine liked Jenna. They were fine being friends, and they were glad to be with people they loved

The school day was over, and Jeremy was looking around for that bright red hoodie he loved so much. He eventually found Michael, but not in the way he had hoped.

Kurt Kelly and Ram Sweeney, the biggest assholes in school had his Michael pinned to a wall with no escape. Jeremy's blood only boiled more when he heard the two idiots utter those horrible words he and his Micha had to listen to ever since they started dating

Not even thinking, Jeremy pulled his binder out of his backpack which still had 'BOYF' written on the front, (Thanks Rich), ran over to his boyfriend's tormentor's and hit them over their heads. He's pretty sure he saw some blood drip from their heads. He liked it. He loved how the red fluid reminded him that he defended the love of his life. He defended him as a knight would defend his prince

Jeremy watched as the two ran away, mortified over being beaten by a geek. He turned to Michael with a sympathetic look

"Mikey, are you okay?" Michael nodded and immediately hugged him

"I am now." He replies, and brought his knight closer to kiss him on the cheek. "I love when you protect me like that."

'And I love protecting you.' Jeremy thought as he began to kiss Michael on the lips. 'I swear to God, if I see those two idiots again, they'll be sorry they ever laid a finger on my prince.'

The couple walked out the school, hands around each other, Michael's head on Jeremy's shoulder. It was peaceful until...

"HEY QUEERMO!"

'Oh great.' Jeremy thought, 'Just the people I wanted to see.' He turned around and saw Kurt and Ram, storming over to him and Michael looking mad as hell

Jeremy took note of Michael's facial expression. He saw fear, and he looked like he was about to cry. He kissed his tan cheeked and told him, "Wait in the car, baby. I'll handle this." The taller male hesitated, but then nodded, kissed him on the cheek and ran off to his P.T. Cruiser, leaving Jeremy alone with these two idiots

"Hey guys. What's up?" Jeremy asked casually, acting like nothings wrong

"Monday morning." Kurt says menacingly, "You and your loser boyfriend die Monday morning, nerd."

Ram flicks his forehead, then he and his friend boyfriend leave Jeremy, not at all dazed by what just happened, alone

"Assholes." He mumbled to himself. "Michael's not a loser, and I'm a geek. Everyone knows that." (Only the fandom knows that) Jeremy walks over to Michael's P.T. Cruiser and gets in the passenger side, then kisses Michael on the cheek "Are you okay?" Michael nods, then silently drove away from their school and to their house

Michael and Jeremy were sitting on the couch, with Michael leaning on him, and wrapping his arms around his waist. They were watching re-runs of South Park, (Tweek x Craig is their favorite episode) today they're watching Put it Down. While Tweek was flipping out about North Korea, Jeremy decided to ask, "What else did they do to you?"

"Huh?"

"Micah, I know something else happened." He held Michael's hand, then continued. "Will you tell me? Please?"

"... Ram grabbed my... Then Kurt asked if I liked it. I kept telling them to stop, but then they felt under my shirt and..." A few tears streamed down his face. Jeremy couldn't bare to see his boyfriend cry, so he planted a few kisses on his soft cheeks in a comforting way

"Thanks Jere-Bear. I love you so much."

"I love you too." He planted a few kisses on Michael's neck, not in a sexual way though "Kurt and Ram won't be bothering you."

"Not with my boyfriend ready to smack the shit out of them with a binder." He snuggles into Jeremy's chest, enjoying the comforting warmth

'How did I get so lucky? Michael's perfect in every way, why can't people see that?... I'm his knight, he's my prince, I have to protect my prince at all costs.' He took one more look at Michael, and remembered what he told him about what Kurt and Ram did. The thought made him pissed 'Every prince has enemies, and it's time for this knight to smite those enemies.'

Jeremy was ready to defend his prince. He had waited until Michael fell asleep, and carried him off to bed. He gathered what he would need to torture the school idiots. Before he left, he just had to kiss Michael one more time. Who could blame him? Jeremy left the house, his plan mapped in his head

He soon arrived at Kurt Kelly's house. The lights were on in the living room, so Kurt must've stayed up watching tv. Jeremy took a peek through the window, and saw the living room. Kurt and Ram were on the couch, in a very awkward position, asleep. Kurt rested his head on Ram's shoulder, and Ram had is arms wrapped around Kurt's waist

"Oh my God." Jeremy laughed quietly "This is gonna be fun." He made his way to the back door, and carefully picked the lock using a bobby-pin. While he was doing this, he had on rubber gloves (Just In case) The door was unlocked, and Jeremy made his way into the living room where he found the two lovers- I mean friends (Wink) still in their adorable position

Jeremy reached into his backpack and pulled out a rag, and some chloroform. He covered the rag with the chloroform and put it to the boys' faces. They were really knocked-out, because they did even flinch.

Jeremy smacked their faces, to make sure they were really unconscious, and also for fun, then he looked around the living room and found just what he was looking for: The keys to Kurt Kelly's truck sitting on a table by the front door. He put them in his pocket, and began dragging the boys out to the truck one at a time.

Once they were settled in the back, Jeremy started the truck, and drove off. It was a ten minute drive, but he made it. He dragged the boys out, not even caring if they got scratched up or bruised, and took them into the middle of the forest

"I'm sorry to do this... Well, not really." He smirks sinisterly, then reaches into his backpack, and pulls out a loaded gun

"... You should never hurt a knight's prince." He shoots Ram in the neck, then aims for Kurt "It'll make the knight mad." He shoots Kurt in the neck. He avenged his prince, and his dead victims were a reminder of his victory "Don't worry, Micah, you're prince is always there for you..."

~Time skip, brought to you by Elder Kevin Price

Kevin: Hello! My name is Elder Price! If you're a Yandere and you're going on a killing spree, then you must know about the tough blood stains that are hard to get out on your nice, clean clothes after you just finished killing someone. Well, you need Holy Spritz! Say goodbye to blood-soaked shirts, and hello to cleanliness! Just spray some Holy Spritz on your shirt, scrub thoroughly, rinse, and viola! Your victim's blood is no more!

But wait! There's more!

Order now, and you'll receive another bottle of Holy Spritz, along with a personalized body bag. One size fits all! So what are you waiting for? Go and protect your senpai! Hurry! Someone's trying to flirt with them! Go!

This has been a message from Kevin Price. Now back to the story

Michael was tossing and turning in bed. He was having another SQUIP dream, which is something normal for him. He finally woke up, sweating and panting. "It was just a dream. It's gone, and I still have Jeremy." He looks next to him, expecting to see Jeremy cuddling his arm, but he started panicking when he didn't see him "Jeremy?... Jere-Bear?!... Oh God. Please no, please no!"

"Michael?"

Jeremy walks in their bedroom and finds Michael looking like he's about to have a panic attack (Again)

"Micah!" He runs to his side, and hugs him tightly while leaving an array of kisses on his neck and face "What happened, baby?... Did you have another dream about it?"

He nods, and Jeremy kisses him on the lips "I'll never leave you."

Michael looks relieved, then asks, "Where were you? I woke up and you weren't there."

"Sorry, my dad needed help with something." 'He shouldn't have to know the truth.' "I thought I'd be back before you woke up. I-I should've left a note, or-" Jeremy is cut off when Michael presses his lips against his own

"It's okay. I was just worried. Come on, get in bed." Jeremy nods, takes off his shoes and cardigan, then slips under the covers with Michael

'He won't have to hear from those two ever again. His knight will always be there to protect him, and to smite those who don't think twice before hurting him.'

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro