Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was officially Saturday. The Boyfs decided to spend the weekend together doing regular couple stuff: See who could chug Mountain Dew Red the fastest, try to finally beat level 9, and watch a Voltron marathon and ship like crazy... Yep, regular couple stuff

Right now, they were watching Voltron on the couch. and shipping every character they saw

"Come on!" Michael yelled, "He cradled you in his arms! Doesn't that mean anything?!"

"JUST KISS!" Jeremy then screamed into a pillow "I just want a bisexual Cuban to admit he's in love with a gay emo! Is that too much to ask?!"

"I know!... They are so frustrating!" Before they could rant some more, a news report comes on

"This just in, two teenage boys have been found dead in the forest. Both had bullet holes in their necks. By the time they were found by two hikers and taken to the hospital, they were announced dead."

Michael looks shocked, "Oh my God, that's awful." Jeremy holds his hand

"Here are their photos on screen." Kurt and Ram's school photos appear on the tv. Michael isn't sure how to process this

"Okay, now I have mixed feelings. Do I mourn them, or celebrate?"

Jeremy just shrugs, "They were like the biggest dicks in school." Michael nods in agreement "Plus, now I won't die on Monday, and I can keep cuddling you!" He tickles Michael's sides, causing him to let out those cute giggles Jeremy loved so much "Jer, stop it!" Jeremy thinks for a moment, "No, I don't think so." He continues to tickle Michael, until he suddenly flips Jeremy on his back, and holds his arms down

"You gonna stop tickling me, now?"

"Why don't you kiss me and find out?"

Michael does so, and leaves kisses on his face, neck, and chest

'Kurt and Ram had it coming; that'll teach them to mess with my Micha.'

The weekend was over, and Monday was Heere (Hehehe) The school seem devoid of emotion. Nobody dared to speak, or even laugh ever since they heard the news report on Saturday. Lunch time eventually started, and the Squip Squad was sitting together, discussing why all the students and teachers seemed so emotionless

"I still can't believe that happened to Kurt and Ram." Brooke shook her head solemnly "I mean, sure, they were dicks. They were also pigs, and kind homophobic, and also sexist, and-"

"Brooke, honey," Chloe holds her hand "where are you going with this?"

"Oh." She continues "What I'm saying is that they didn't deserve to die like that. How did this even happen?"

'I protected my prince. That's how it happened.'

Jenna speaks up, "I'm not entirely sure, but from what I heard, they were at Kurt's house, asleep, then someone broke in through the back door, and kidnapped them.."

Christine gasps "Oh my God."

"Who the thuck wouldth do thath?"

"I don't know." Michael takes a sip of his slushee "I honestly have no ideas how to feel  about all this. Should we feel bad that they're dead?"

Jeremy speaks up so he doesn't seem suspicious "They did mess with us on a daily basis. And they tried to flirt with Chloe constantly." Chloe nods in agreement

Jake speaks up, "Hopefully it doesn't happen again. 'Cuz I ain't gonna get any sleep knowing there's some psycho in Middleborough breaking into homes and dragging people out to the woods."

'I'm not a psycho, Jake. I'm just trying to protect my prince. If you were anything like me, you'd understand.'

The bell soon rang, and they each went to their classes, not saying another word. Classes went by quickly. Jeremy was getting something out of his locker, but stopped when he heard laughing. It was the beautiful laughter of his prince. He peered around the corner to greet and shower his prince with love, but he saw his Michael his prince, talking to some kid with glasses, and laughing. He was happy because of another boy

'Who is that guy, and why is he talking to my Michael? What's his name? Jarry? Jack?... Jared! Jared Kleinman... The class dick (Next to Rich), and right now, the bane of my existence, and this knight's new victim.'

"Shut up, Kleinman!" Michael continued laughing "Retro games are anything but shit."

"So they're lame?" He smirks, and Michael punches him in the shoulder

"You know what I mean, Jare."

'... But, that's my nickname.'

Jared laughs and rubs his shoulder "Well, I'm gonna leave. Otherwise your boyfriend might think I'm flirting with you."

"No way, I know Jeremy. He's not the jealous-type."

Jeremy walks to his next class with a sick, twisted idea in his head. 'Oh, Micah, my sweet prince. So innocent, and sweet. He can't see that Kleinman is trying to take him away from me. I'm the only person in his life who should make him happy. I've been by his side forever, and then this asshole waltzes in and tries to steal my beautiful prince away from me!...' He sighed

'Jared Kleinman, you should never challenge a knight. Michael is mine. I was meant to be his.'

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro