Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Friday

Four students are gone. Two were announced dead, and two were reported missing. Students and teachers were terrified over who would be next. Many had insane theories about who the mysterious killer might be, and police often came to the school to investigate

The Squip Squad sat at their usual table, discussing today's events

"Okay," Christine started "So far, Kurt and Ram were murdered, Jared went missing, and so did JD. They were all male, they were students here. That can't be a coincidence, right?"

Chloe ponders for a moment, "It has to be someone who's associated with them somehow. Maybe someone who hates them."

Remain as oblivious as everyone else

"Wath abouth Veronica?" Rich asks "She hathes Kurth and Ram since they thold people they hadth a three way with her, and she and JD usthed to date."

Jenna nods in agreement, "Yeah, but why would she kill Jared? They're on pretty good terms."

Jeremy tries to throws them off his trail "Okay, so not her. What about Connor?"

'I gotta get rid of him.'

"He hates Kurt And Ram, was never really that close with JD, and Jared wasn't all that nice to him."

All but one nod in agreement. Brooke takes note of Michael, who looks like he hasn't slept in weeks "Is he okay?"

You're always fine

Jeremy answers while running his fingers through Michael's hair, "He still hasn't been getting much sleep." It wasn't technically lie, since Michael could barely sleep at night, now that he knew he was sharing a bed with a murderer

Don't think about what I did

"Yeah, I haven't been getting much sleep either." Brooke sighs "I keep hearing noises outside my window, and I just stay up all night. I can barely stay awake during class."

While Brooke continued talking, Jake felt something was off. He took a look around the cafeteria and saw Connor Murphy, once again glaring at one of them, while cuddling Evan Hansen who looks like he hasn't slept in days

"What is his problem?" He asks, interrupting Brooke

"Are we sure he's not the killer?" Chloe asks "Just... Look at him."

Christine takes a bite of her apple, "But what reason would he have for doing something to JD?" She tried to ignore his deadly glare, but it was impossible

After lunch ended, Connor was waiting by Jeremy's locker in an empty hallway. He was determined to get an answer from that geek, by any means necessary, and get proof that he's responsible for two deaths, and a possible two more

"Hello, Murphy."

That voice sent a chill down his spine. Connor turned around and found Jeremy standing behind him with an innocent look on his face. He kept a brave demeanor despite being terrified of what Jeremy is capable of

"Alright. I know you killed Kurt and Ram, I know you killed Jared, I know you killed JD, and I know you did something to Michael." He glared daggers at the murderous geek "He's tired all the time, he can barely think for himself, and clings onto you!"

"It's called love.", Jeremy claimed "And why would I do anything to hurt my Micah?"

"Don't play innocent, Heere!" He yelled, and Jeremy barely flinched "I know what you're like. Kurt, Ram, and JD? I couldn't care less about... But Jared is Evan's best friend, you demented ass." He jabs his finger at Jeremy's chest "I may not have proof of what you're doing, but I know what you are. And when Michael finds out, you're done-"

He's cut off when Jeremy grabs him by his throat and lifts him up with surprising strength

"What I am, Connor, is someone who cares deeply about my boyfriend..." Connor starts choking and coughing "Very Deeply... Michael is never going to leave me. He will always love me. There is nothing you or anyone else can do about it. Besides, you do care about Evan, don't you?"

He drops Connor and he falls to the floor, coughing and trying to catch his breath "Don't... You dare hurt him!"

"I won't." He smiles, but Connor can see the murderous glint in his eyes "Just stay out of my way, and keep away from my Michael." He makes his way down the hallway, leaving Connor in total shock

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro