Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Migraines seemed more frequent than usual, but they always seemed to give me a boost of independence. Which wasn't really something I was ever lacking. In this situation, it simply blurred my vision and made me extremely nauseous. I nearly vomited seeing the multiple knifes flying towards my bruised and beaten body, only then did I realize there was only one. I closed my eyes and felt my heart race tremendously fast. This is too much, I ran towards the metal wall and slammed my fist into it three times. I was done, I'm done. Dabi came running into the large room and stopped beside me.

"Mommy! Why is that boy crying?"

"I'm... Not sure honey, maybe he's l0ST--"

I reached a hand up to my hair and gripped it tightly, only resulting in my breath quickening and becoming short puffs.

"What's wrong?" His voice sounded slurred and panicked, it seemed like his voice echoed around my head, and eventually traveled out my right ear.
Lost.
Lost.
Lost.
Lost.
L

O

S

T

"M/n.."

"Sweets, I need you to breathe..."

"M/n, they're not real, you're fine."

"I'm here."

"M/n.."

"In and out son..."

I gritted my teeth, surely I would be fine.
But I am not as fine as I seem.

"Fine, I'm fine."
I swallowed the lump in my throat and moved my way past Dabi and out the room.

My state became increasing worst. Dazed and almost entirely confused, I kept moving towards my lab, but matters only got increasingly bad. Being alone is what I know, solitude has and always will be my friend. But this is different, my chest tightened when silence crowded my hearing. Why is this so complicated? I held my breath, hoping to achieve some sort of closure.

"SIMU-- what's causing th-this?"

My robotic computer responded almost immediately, "It appears that your mind is else where." I rolled my eyes dramatically, "Yeah okay, but what the fuck does that mean?"

"It means you're having an extreme panic attack." I felt sweat trickle down from my face, but I wasn't completely sure if it was sweat or tears, both were equally salty. I harshly fell to my knees, where I then gripped my shirt, panicked. "Should I alert Sir Dabi about your situation?" The walls were closing in, that or it could just be the fact that my throat was tightening with every gasp I proceeded to take.  

"Hell to the fucking no." If SIMU could express his worries I'm pretty sure that the huff could be that of a concerned sigh. If you're wondering who and what is SIMU, then you're in luck. SIMU, is 'Something I made up' from almost completely scratch. SIMU helps control my health, and follows my commands and orders. I created SIMU awhile back when I experienced something a little similar to this, only that was a anxiety attack, this is my full out panicking.

"What stops it?"

Silence.

"I would suggest picturing your happy place sir, but i'm all honesty and no offense i'm not exactly sure you have one." SIMU can be helpful, but can also be my biggest pain in the ass.

"Happy place?"

All of it's dark. My happy place.

The activity wasn't very guessable. It was more; 'Aizawa takes a break, leaves his students locked in the room, and allows them to do nothing but spin the bottle— and seven minutes in heaven.' and yes, very responsible.

(M/n) smirked, proud of his teacher. He was really the first person to break the surprised silence. "Alright, let's do this." (M/n) pulled a beer bottle from his backpack

I smiled fondly of the memory.

"Oh? Have you thought of something Sir?"

"Yeah.. I guess I have."

(M/n) shot a hand towards his trembling lips. Midoriya harshly grabbed both his wrist with one hand, forcing them above his head. He leaned in, "Mine."

Todoroki picked him up and gently shoved him against the wall.

Bakugou wrapped his arms around the others waist. "Night Katsuki.."
"Whatever.."
When Bakugou knew (M/n) was asleep, he smiled.
"Goodnight, love."

"Tsk, bastards."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro