Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Going through the day ignoring all the voicemails he received from an unknown number, (M/n) focused on transporting his brothers to his dorm.

He wore a black quarter sleeve button up, and black pants with a belt. He sighed, listening to his brothers argue about where they slept was quiet bothersome. "Listen here asses, pick a damn spot and stick with it." Grant pouted, crossing his arms.

"But you have a bunk bed and you won't let anyone on the top." (M/n) was aggravated, he couldn't deal with this shit. "Whatever, take my bed, I'll sleep on the coach, or won't sleep at all.." He whispered the last sentence, growling every time the number called. "Okay!" Jack punched his brother in the shoulder. "We can't take his bed Grant, this is his place." Grant huffed, "B-..but he offered—" "He's just tired of your constant bitching." Grants cheeks turned a pale red, "Whatever." (M/n) felt his phone buzz for they 78th time. "This fucker.." He turned away and pulled his phone out. "What!" The person on the line giggled. "I think you're cute,.. my type."

(M/n) ran a hand through his hair. "Who is this."
Not even caring to add a sense of caring in his voice, it was more a demand. "(M/n), don't be mean to my best friend!" "Damn it Sal, I don't give a damn about your whereabouts, who you're friends with. You took advantage of my situation."

"Ahh.. see, that's why you shouldn't chase him Toto~ (her nickname for toga). He doesn't like to express himself."

"Listen here you brat—"

"Also he calls me mean names... he's a meanie."

"Why the hell are you acting like a little bi—"

"Hey!"

Jack and Grant silenced, watching their older brother argue. "Toga, Sal, quit." A deep voice.

"B-But Dabi-sama!— /// off."

"Just a little longer Dabi, let the girl have her fun, besides; it's her brother after all." (M/n) heard grumbling, but a faint 'whatever, you're dealing with Shigaraki'. "Anyways (N/n)—"

"Don't call me that, you have no right." The anger in his voice transported into the spines of his siblings.

"Geez, okay.. call you later! I know you have class."

"Tsk, don't try calling later." (M/n) turned his phone off. He glanced over at his brothers . "I have class soon, catch y'all later." (M/n) grabbed his uniform and began moving towards the bathroom.

He closed the door, and stripped. Putting his white on his purposely didn't button the top four. He loosely slung his tie around his neck, slipped on his pants, tightly did his belt, and slipped on his jacket.

Todoroki was confused when (M/n) flinched, hearing the word villain. He knew it may had been a touchy subject, but geez, anyone could have noticed the jump.

They had all gotten their dorms. (M/n) was in between Kaminari (some electric boy action ;^)
and Iida (vroom vroom).

But today was the U.A sports festival. And no one was absolutely 'ready'.

Shinsou vs Midoriya

Sero vs Todoroki

Shiozaki vs Kaminari

Iida vs Hatsume

Ashido vs Aoyama

Yaoyorozu vs Tokoyami

Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu

Uraraka vs Bakugou

"Huh? Uraraka?" The female screamed in response.

"Guess i'm not listed..."

"We do have an extra contestant! So he will be going up against the person in first place, plus pro heroes in the audience!"

(M/n) sighed, "I guess that's me..." Midoriya giggled.

"Y-You'll be okay (M/n)." Iida nodded, doing robotic motions with his arms. "Mm, Mm, I agree with Midoriya ."

"Thanks, I guess." He couldn't shake the feeling of someone watching him, of course someone was. But he felt like they were right beside him. He ignored, similar to all the problems he pushed aside. He sat by Bakugou and Kirishima. Watching as Midoriya and Shinsou leveled out near each other.

Introductions were announced, and it was go time. (M/n) watched Shinsou face closely, noticing how every time Midoriya made a sudden movement against his command, his eyes glazed over then left just as fast as it came. "Get out of it, damn idiot. This is Shinsou.." Bakugou scoffed, "Why the hell do you know everyone?"

(M/n) shrugged, glaring at Midoriya's finally moving figure. "Dunno, why do you not? Wait- lemme guess, they're extras?" Bakugou popped his hands, "Yeab, got a problem with it you Omega?"

(M/n) felt insecure, he didn't like when people pointed out his shit. He stood and walked away from Bakugou, his masculine body moving towards another friend. "Fuck you Kat."

(M/n) huffed and sat down by Todoroki. Todo took notice and eyed (M/n)s big hands, wanting to hold one. He sucked in a breath, and slithered his hand in between the others. (M/n) held Shōto's hand with just as much passion. He leaned on the other. Feeling his heterochromia hair tickle his forehead.

"Shōto..."

The said male hummed in response.

"Hm, never mind."

(M/n) finally had a good rest when he slept with his brother, but for a month there's been no sleep, so he sudden change in sleep schedule made him tired, he dozed off into Shōto's shoulder. The Todoroki wrapped his right arm around (M/n)s shoulder. Sadly, it was already his time to go. He looked around for someone to take his mate for awhile. He saw Bakugou sending him chilling glares. Shōto nodded towards (M/n), and Bakugou stood, and moved towards them. Bakugou picked (M/n) up, making him cuddle into his chest.

"Go.."

"That was the plan."

Shōto had a little encounter with his father. But at least his mate was okay....
with his.. other.. mate... I guess.

Bakugou sat down, ignoring the wolf calls. He pulled (M/n) facing him into his lap. "He sure looks calmer in his sleep doesn't he Bakugou." Both red eyed males watched as the omega breathed out softly.

"Tsk, whatever shitty hair..."

there will be more for this chapter...

next chapter that is ;)))

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro