Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

i have a bnha oneshot book, go check it out and request.

🙊✨🙊

"Sorry, I was angry."

Even through Shōto's wall of ice that was formed around the sports festival arena, (M/n) never woke up. Just kept muttering in Bakugou's ear. Katsuki made sure to listen to what he had to say.

"The villains.."

"They can't.."

"Get me..."

"..right?"

Katsuki scoffed, "Of course not.. tsk, what are you talking about..."

(M/n)'s grip on Bakugou's shirt loosened. Actually, all the tensity in his body released, and he just became dead meat. Katsuki rolled his eyes, watching Todoroki melt away his anger.

"You, take him."

Shōto was not in sight, and it was Bakugou's turn. Midoriya yelped, but nodded; gently taking (M/n) in his arms. (M/n) whimpered, unconsciously rubbed his arm since he was taken away from his mates heat. Midoriya looked around for something to keep his body heat. He spotted nothing, Bakugou growled but walked away, cursing under his breath. Midoriya held the older male , snuggling his head in (M/n)s neck.

"He does look a lot... friendlier when he sleeps.." Uraraka giggled, watching (M/n)s body (that was turned to face Midoriya) fall limply against Izukus chest.

"Hm, y-yeah.." Midoriya giggled along with his friend. "I guess."

"Hey? Aren't you supposed to be down there?"

Uraraka shrieked and rushed down to the main area.

Midoriya smiled.

Unfortunately Izuku didn't have nearly as much time to hold (M/n) that Katsuki and Shoto did, he woke up. He rubbed his eyes with a deep breath. He looked at Midoriya, then down at Midoriya's lap; which he was sitting on. (M/n) uttered words of curses Midoriya never thought could be put in a single sentence.

He got off 'deku' immediately and walked off, still muttering threats. Midoriya sweat dropped.

(M/n) huffed, still waiting his turn.

"Ah! Young (l/n)!"
(M/n) turned and looked at All Might.
"Yo.."
"Are you ready to go against me?"
(M/n) looked back at Bakugou whom was fighting Uraraka.
"Didn't know I was going against you. But now I feel pretty confident."

All Might laughed.
"Well, you have a pretty good chance."
"Tsk," (M/n) let out a hearty laugh. He was ready, mentally...

(M/n) counted the seconds that Uraraka was out of view for, and All Might took note of his extreme focused face.

"Behind you Bakugou..."
"12..1...18...2..."

All Mights face gleamed, "I see.."
"Shoot."
And Bakugou did.

All Might pondered, maybe they should have (M/n) train with them. But he smelt the Alphas on (M/n). And Young Midoriya was one of them.

(M/n) huffed, shoving his hands in his pocket in a lazy manner. Bakugou growled, still pissed from his fight with Todoroki. "Don't be so laid back (N/n)."

"Why not?" (M/n) sighed.
"There's morning to stress over, this will be ... fun.."
All Might laughed his usual 'symbol of peace' sound. "Well aren't you slightly comfortable."

"GOOOOO!"

Shōto and Izuku watched as (M/n) swerved around Bakugou's fist just by moving his feet, he was still acting bored, hands in pockets and all. "Cmon you bastard!" Katsuki was frustrated, (M/n) was showing off.

All Might flashed behind the Omega, (M/n) disappeared, but time seemed like it was breaking, All Mights smash was landed on Bakugou's stomach.
Katsuki coughed up blood and stumbled back, and out of bounds.

"BASTARD! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!"
Katsuki was fuming, popping his hands and screaming his heart out.

All Might wasn't worried about him.

The sound of clanking snapped him into reality and (M/n)s wrist was bleeding, and two twin swords were pulled out.

He disappeared.

"Time..! TIME!"

(M/n) quietly popped up behind him, pulling back, he slammed the swords into All Mights weak points.

Other than his wrist, (M/n) didn't have a single scratch.

A pink smoke moved into view, and (M/n) struggled to stay awake. He watched as All Might turned around, watching as his wrist stopped bleeding, and the metal swords went into his cut. The world was darkened. And a body rushed to catch his.

"(M/n) wins!"

Silence. Absolute silence.

——

I HAVE A BNHA ONESHOT BOOK! GO CHECK IT OUT.

SEND REQUEST AND VOTESSSSS

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro