Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

News quickly spread of M/n's winnings. And he got several phone calls from his sister. He told his second family something may happen to him, and when it does tell All Might. Of course, they agreed.

M/n cleared his throat, and leaned against the brick wall. He had left campus, and was starting to think it wasn't such a great idea.

"Bubba."

M/n growled and took a fighting stance, looking for the sound of his sisters voice.

"Bubba, they want you. They need you."

He was grabbed from behind. And he last thing he remembers was the sound of civilians screams.

"Has anyone seen Young M/n?"
The class never answered, but looked around to see if anyone responded. All Might sighed, but quickly realized this could be serious.

"I'll get the principal involved, Young Iida, take over class."
"Yes sir!"

All Might walked out of the giant doors and gently shut it, but with no matter what force you put into it, it still made a loud slam.

All Might quickly rushed to a certain mouse/dog/cat (honestly i don't even think he knows what he is) office.

He softly pushed open the door, and let out a noise to speak his worries, but was already cut off.

"I know. Ive been worried too, I understand that it may be the league of villains. But what would they want with him? His power? His knowledge? Quirk? Maybe they need to student to make you fall into their trap? I'm not sure. But for one thing, he didn't just disappear by will. Don't you worry, but when schools over I would like to discuss this with all the teachers."

All Might blinked, the amount of information he just spilled was too much. Principal sipped his steaming tea quietly, similar to the steam spitting out of All Mights ears.

"Ughm, now that we now somethings up. What do I do about the students? We already have them in dorms, that's the safest thing right now."

"Well, there's a big chance M/n was off campus during the kidnapping; since him being kidnapped is what we're going with right now— we can't say for sure who took him, and why."

All Might pulled a string of his blond hair, thinking thoughtfully.

"I'm not sure. But he's strong, he can hold out for just a little longer.."

"Yeah, hopefully our assumptions of his being taken by Shigaraki and his group is correct. If not, we might need to get police involved."

All Might nodded, feeling a rush of anxiety wash over him.

M/n growled and tugged on the chains, snarling at the blank tv screen. "M/n, I am—"
"Probably All For Fucking One, yeah yeah, no one gives fuck."

A slap was received to the back of his head.

"Feisty... We need you on our side." Sal giggled with Toga. "Bubba! You can be free!" M/n yanked the chains in attempt to charge at his sister, but no avail.
"Find someone else fucker! Or next time— fucking greet me with a plate of cookies and a letter!— damn—!"

"Tsk, let's just get to the point." M/n flared his teeth at Dabi. "No, I'd rather die." Toga frowned, "But you're supposed to be my husband.." She pouted, crossing her arms.

"Take him to the back."

"Wait— motherf—"

——

i have extreme writers block :)
give me ideas

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro