2: FaKe

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys!! Since my friend Dragon or DragonKiller249 requested this!! I'll be doing it!! Sooo I hope you don't cringe and Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quake sighed and went to his room. He lifted up his jacket sleeve to see cuts, he went to the drawer and grabbed the cutter there.

He's been cutting himself when him and his brothers were assigned to catch a thief. Unfortunately the thief was a girl, she have been stealing power spheres from TAPOPS.

The girl was stronger than them and little did he know one of his brothers (??) have fallen for the thief.

He put the cutter close to wrist and cuts. He went to the bathroom and washed the cut and cutter.

All of his brother are asleep since it's the dead of night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fang was lonely at his place so he decided to visit the elements. He turned into a shadow and blends with the other shadows.

He arrived at the elements house, Fang turned back to a human and knocked on door.

Quake upon hearing this he went downstairs and opened the door.

Fang saw the cuts on Quakes wrist because Quake forgot to cover them. Fang rushed over to him and asked "What happened to you? Did someone hurt you? Did you cut your..self?"

Quake nodded slowly and let Fang in the living room. Quake explained to him what happened.

"Quake you need to stop.. you could die of blood loss or something.." Fang explained. Quake nodded and said "okay... now please go home, you must be really tired.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few weeks now so Fang decided to visit Quake again.

Fang knock on the door and it was opened by Thunder. "The hell are you doing here Fang?" Thunder asked.

"Well I came to visit what else?" Fang replied and went in. He saw Quake in the kitchen baking cookies.

Quake saw him and said "Hey Fang! What are you doing here today?" Fang didn't respond he just dragged Quake to the bathroom and locked it.

Fang lifted up Quake's jacket sleeve to reveal more cuts. "The hell are you doing with yourself?" he muttered.

Quake didn't respond, Fang got the alcohol, and bandages. he pored the alchohol on the cuts and cover it with bandages.

Quake upon feeling the alcohol on his cuts, he hissed in pain. After the treatment he covered the cuts with his jacket again and smelled something burning.

".........OH NO!! THE COOKIES!!!" Quake realized and rushed to the kitchen. He got the cookies out of the oven.

Instead of golden brown cookies it was black cookies.

When the troublesome trio saw the burnt cookies, they literally fall on their knees and started crying.

Quake grabbed his wallet and put it in his pockets and shouted "I'M GOING TO BUY MORE INGREDIENTS FOR ANOTHER BATCH OF COOKIES!!!"

Fang immediately offered to come and Quake just said yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quake and Fang are alone in the baking area because the people in the market are in the junk food area.

"Hey Quake?" Fang asked to get his attention. "What is it Fang?" Quake replied not looking up from the list of groceries.

"Can you stop it?" asked Fang. "What 'it'?" Quake questioned back not understanding the question.

"I mean can you stop the cutting? I really really care about you." Fang said clearing it up. "Well I don't know.." Quake replied.

"But i will... for you..." Quake mumbled quietly.

Little did he know the shadow manipulator heard it. Causing him to smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quake was now preparing dinner. He put the uncooked cookies in the oven then prepared the ingredients for the dish.

Fang's arm sneakily wrapped themselves around Quake's waist. "You know that I love you right?" Fang whispered to Quake's ear then give him peck on the cheek.

Quake just nodded and blushed while continuing cooking.

Then Thunder came in the kitchen with a girl, whey the two saw what's happening. Thunder was speechless while the girl was screaming "MAMA QUAKE HAVE A HUSBAND!! EEEEEE!!!!"

Quake and Fang realized what's happening then got away from each other. The two embarrassed boys rush out the kitchen while blushing.

Leaving the cookies burnt again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Did you cringe? If you did then tell me!! Don't worry Author-chan have extra not burned cookies! *gives cookies to reader-senpai* Anyway leave a request in the commentsif have one!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro