3: BlIce

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys! Soooo this was requested by Cindy_519 !! Sorry if this is short, it's beacuse I have no Idea for this.. :/ Hope you guys enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaze and ice have been dating for a few months now. Ever since Karensa urged Blaze and Ice to confess to each other, they started dating.

This week it was Blaze's turn to surprise date Ice. he's been thinking of ideas but non of those ideas suits him. So he asked Karensa for advise.

"Soooooo  you're here to ask advise on where should you take Ice on your date?" the matchmaker asked, Blaze nodded then Karensa screamed "OH MY GAWD!!!!! I HAVE LOTS OF IDEAS!!"

Blaze sweat-dropped at her actions, "Well have ideas?" he asked the daydreaming girl.

"Well just think like Ice" Karensa said. "I'll try.. thanks" Blaze replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaze has gone to Ice and told him that he was going adventuring a little. Ice agreed and said "Just be back before our date"

"I promise okay?" Blaze promised him. Ice nodded and went back to sleep. Blaze went near the window and jumped out of it. 

Blaze went in the forest near their house and starts wandering around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since Blaze left and 2 days since their date. Blaze didn't appear there so that leaves Ice very worried.

"Ice come on! Get off the bed! we need to search for Blaze!" Quake said panicking. Karensa was just on the couch sleeping.

"Hey guys!" said a familiar hot head in the doorway. Ice immediately got up and hugged Blaze.

"You Idiot! Where were you?!!" Ice said in frustration. "Sorry Ice.. How about I take you somewhere special right now?" Blaze apologized and suggested.

"Sure you hot head.." Ice replied to his suggestion. Blaze took Ice's arm and dragged him somewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaze and Ice finally reached a cave. Blaze motioned to come in to see a crystal cave.

"Wha- Who- When-" Ice was lost at his words, Blaze just chuckled at his cute reaction.

Blaze sat on the ground and patted a spot beside him. Ice walked over and sat beside him, Ice couldn't help but to fall asleep due to this very comforting atmosphere.

Before Ice fall asleep He mumbled "Best Date Ever.." and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys did ya like it? If you hate it then it's okay too. Anyway if you want to request something then tell me in the comments!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro