4: MiLar

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello hoomans! I the magnificent Author-chan, have finally updated! This isn't really a request.. it's just a small thank you gift for Chia aka CRQian because she made me a really amazing artwork of Karensa! And she also made a ThundRensa drawing.. So I wanna repay her back with a little MiLar one-shot!

Anyway, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Micey is one of Boboiboy Solar's fans, she's just a random fan from hundreds of fans. She knows that a chance of meeting him is about 0.00000000000001%. She sighed and opened her laptop to get a ticket to their meet and greet.

After she got the ticket (I literally have no idea how this works! ^^||) Micey squealed in excitement knowing that there's a chance that she can meet the guy that she's crazy for.

_-Meanwhile-_

"Come on, Solar!" Quake said while struggling to pull Solar out the door. "NO!! I DON"T WANNA LET GO OF MY BAE!!" Solar shouted while hugging a giant encyclopedia.

"You know that won't fit in the car, right?" Thunder said bluntly. "I know..." the smart one said and sighed in defeat. He let go of the encyclopedia, grabbed his bag which was filled with books and went inside the car.

"Finally... let's go then! I'm driving!" Quake said which made everyone turn pale because his driving is like a killer roller coaster ride.

_-Back To Micey-_

Micey went in the convention center to see thousands of people! She got a glance of a very fast car going to the VIP Parking Lot, which she assumed was the Element's car.

Micey went to McDonalds (HELL YEA!! I'LL ORDER A BFF FRIES WITH SPRITE!) to see a petite brown haired girl with one of the famous elements, Thunderp. (Sorry just had to, don't judge meh) 

This scene makes Micey very surprised because she didn't see any Thunderstorm fans anywhere!

"THUNDY-BOO BOO BEAR!!" A random fangirl squealed running over Thunderstorm. She ran over trying to hug him but got pushed away by an invisible force.

The Brown haired girl giggled as her hands glowed showing the force field that protects her and the famous idol.

This makes Micey scared and wonder 'Is the other Elements protected too?' she thought in curiousity.

Micey snapped out of her thoughts and looked back to them famous idol to see that their gone. "THE MEET AND GREET!!" Micey shouted gaining attention from everyone. She quickly dashed out the restaurant ignoring the weird glances she got.

As Micey arrived, she saw a hella lot of fans surrounding Solar. This makes Micey's hope drop.

_-Tem Skip-_

It's been a few days after the meet and greet. Micey went to the Cocoa Shop (I dunno what's it called.) with her mouse ears flattened.

But instead seeing Granddad, she saw her crush right. infront. of. HER.

This made Micey panic, but she acted normal. "C-Can I order a hot chocolate?" This made Solar look up from his book and look directly at Micey.

Solar mumbled a "Sure.." and got to work, Micey just decided to watch an anime called 'Cells At Work' on her tablet.

Solar got curious and stared at Micey's focused face, She was too focused at the anime to see him staring at her. 

Solar got the best of his curiosity and sat beside her, the glasses wearing dude decided to just star at her. Micey suddenly noticed him and blushed bright red, her own literal crush is right in front of her, and he's so close to her!

Micey's hair was a mess from blushing too hard. Solar noticed this and started brushing her hair with his fingers.

"You're cute, you know that?" Solar said making Micey squeak and blush. 'Best day ever...' Micey thought happily, I mean your crush called you cute and everything how can you not get happy?

Micey just enjoyed this day even though she blush so much.

_-Bonus-_

The brown haired girl squealed and fell off the tree that she used for spying thus getting attetion from the love birds.

"JUST PRETEND I DIDN'T FELL AND MAKE OUT OR SOMETHING!!" The brown haired girl shouted and ran off somewhere.

Micey just looked at her then heard shouting, she looked behind and saw Blaze and Cyclone jumped off a random high window and shouted "YOLO!!"

"Idiots..." Solar mumbled making Micey giggle and Solar blush.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hello Humans! I have updated! I hope Chia likes this though.. Imma sleep now byyyyyeeeeeeeee!!!

*sleeps* 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro