21: IceTau

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey I regret doing this

And I hate myself for doing this

And why the fuck did I even do this? Guess I'm having crack ship for a midnight snacc y'all

And Toga is gonna die like wtf my day just became a thousand times bitchier, no one messes with best girl Toga

Warning: This isn't incest, this is simply siblings love. Please do not sue me for using Servant of Evil

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The royals had twins for children, one a boy with vibrant blue orbs and a girl with icy blue eyes.

The two would spend every hour, every minute and every second together, until the adults came into a decision that the two would be torn away from each for having a chance of a better future.

The lady that was going to raise him grabbed his arm and yanked him away from his sister, walked to carriage and sat inside, cooing the boy to sleep despite crying for his sister.

"Men, we're leaving." the lady inside the carriage spoke.

And just like that their world broke apart.

Many years later, the son named Cyclone grew up to be servant. Strong, loyal and smart, he literally has fangirls all over him and him wearing a butler suit? Even I'd sell my soul for this man. Whilst the girl named Ice, grew up being a fine and independent lady who was now their queen.

Cyclone was sent a request to serve the queen, his eyes lit up and wasted no time to accept this offer and see his sister again while the queen was grooming her hair and heard a maid call her.

"Hime!" The maid asked from the outside knocking on the door "Yes?" Ice asked "Hime, the servant you requested is here. He's waiting in the throne room for you" "Alright, I'll be there" Ice replied standing up and walking out the door.

The queen has finally reached the throne room as she was greeted by a man who was the same height as her and has vibrant colored eyes. She recognized eyes watered as she ran over to him and tackled him into a hug. Cyclone immediately recognizing her and hugged her back, the twins looked at each other and pressed their forehead together like they always did.

The queen stoop while the servant kneeled on one knee. She offered her hand and he held it carefully like he was afraid that it might shatter right in front of him. He then pledged himself 

"You're the queen of the country and I'm a servant of yours. We were twins right from the start who from fate got torn apart. I will try to protect you from everything that hurts. And I'll do as you'll say, even the evil way."

Then kissed her hand, the queen smiled and called him to explore the town one last time before his dear brother gets locked up the castle only serving to her. Her brother smiled and stood up, walking away from the castle as he awaits to travel the world one last time.

He was walking around the town square until his hat got flown away by the breeze of wind, he watched his hat fly and get caught by a girl with forest green orbs that could enhance someone right there by just looking at it. 

The girl saw Cyclone as she walked over to him and handed him the hat "Hey! My name's Thorn, we should totally hang out sometime! If you want to then just message me!" She said in soothing voice and walked away with her fiery eyed friend who was grinning at her. Cyclone can stood there in silence and watch her leave, her pigtails bouncing up and down as her giggles filled the entire park. Just like that he fell in love with her.

The day went like a flash and just like that the next came and he was serving morning tea for his dear sister. "Cyclone." The queen broke the ice after sipping her tea. "Yes hime?" The servant replied to his majesty.

"I want you to kill a female named Thorn. She was getting in the way of me getting Blaze's love"

He nodded and walked off not knowing why tear was pouring from his face. He set his towel that he always carry on the kitchen counter, grabbing his dagger and writing his love a letter to meet.

He immediately got a reply and walked off to her house. After he arrived he saw Thorn, the one he was about to kill waving at him and motioning for him to come inside. They were on Thorn's garden as a gazebo came into view.

The servant pulled up his dagger and hugged his victim. With one quick stab he was able to kill Thorn, Thorn unexpectedly smiled and hugged back with her last bit of energy draining she whispered something "Don't worry, you're all forgiven.. Even the queen herself.." As her body shuts down in the servant's arms.

The servant set her on the ground and positioned her into a comfortable pose, just like she was just resting at the side of the gazebo.

The servant left the girl's house and left for the queen, ready to bring her the news.

After he arrived at the castle as the same time a fiery eyed boy reached Thorn's house ready to ask her out, gaining the courage to ask her to be a couple. When he opened her door she wasn't there, he checked the entire so she could only be at her relaxing place, her gazebo.

He walked out and started walking deep into her overgrown garden as the gazebo started taking the view. He looked inside and found nothing until he stepped on something, he looked at the ground and found her lifeless body just laying there.

He picked her up and start looking for a pulse, he immediately called her best friend over and prepare the funeral. Unfortunately for Thorn, her funeral is straight up burying. She has no relatives here and her relatives lives on the other side of the country. It would take at least a month to get here.

Solar stared at her buried body and dropped her favorite flower there. She held her sharpened sword tightly and went to gather her army.

Cyclone already got the message to queen that the target was now dead. She smiled and looked out the window, seeing townsfolk with weapons walking to the castle. The servant immediately returned to the queen, covering her with his hood and grabbing her by the wrists. "What-" 

"Come and take my clothes this is the way that you can go. You shall wear them till you're gone and they won't ever know. It is fine, we're twins and I will be here when they strike. They won't know you are gone all because we look alike"

He stated and wiped the queen's tears away with his thumb. They pressed their foreheads together one last time and swiftly switched clothing. Cyclone pushing his sister away to make this sacrifice. 

Cyclone's used to be vibrant orbs has now turned into an icy blue ones, he removed his hair tie and faced the towns folk pretending to be the queen.

Solar blinded with anger pointed the sword at the queen as Blaze and Thunder grabbed her arms and leaded her to the dungeon to keep him in.

"Keep her there while we get her death bed ready."

Ice was now walking around the town with her- no his brother's hood up and thinking, what will happen to him? Just if on cue she heard a bunch on guys talking about the queen's execution on the park.

She ran as fast as she could over there and squeezed her way to the front as saw her precious brother with a apprehended in a wooden thing with a blade above him ready to cut off his head without hesitation.

Cyclone saw her and smiled whilst she smiled back trying to stop tear fall from her eyes.

"Don't cry now my dearest sister because.."

"I'm the queen of the country and you're a runaway. We were twins right from the start who from fate got torn apart. If their calling you evil, I know someone like you. I am evil, I take blame, 'cause our blood is just the same"

And just like that the sharp blade comes down and successfully cutting his head off.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Word Count: 1417 words

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro