22: Thunder x Alina

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y'all

Boom I updated

And more volleyball au because why the fuck not

And been waiting intensely for a new chapter of haikyuu like y'all it ended in a cliffhanger

And don't worry the song above has nothing to do with this I just wasted my life balling my eyes out of songs sung by machines

Requested By: Dymonette_X

Warning: More volleyball dorks, and jealous shit and stuff. I'll be using japan's school system because I know nothing about the other country's school system except for the Philippines and Japan

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Alina couldn't believe her luck, it was going well earlier and now it just went downhill like 100 to 0 real quick.

She was there surrounded by three people that played against their team earlier. Their captain, the libero and the setter. And if her luck can't get any worse she has to be back immediately or her over protective boyfriend is going to cling into her again and not play saying 'Techno can substitute for me, my girlfriend's more important.'

"C'mon cutie~ Just gimme you're number and this will be all over~" The captain cooed to Alina with his teammates snickering beside him. Alina gripped on the lunch box that Cyclone left and scanned her eyes around to find a possible exit until she heard a shuttered screech that she knew all to well.

"L-Leave Alina a-a-alone!!" Cyclone screeched and dashed forward jumping between them and Alina whilst not noticing that the jump was god damn high like fam I think he jumped at the shoulder level of this 6'3 player. 

The boys got startled and started giving him the dirty eye "Ya know boys leave the girl alone.. We've git a bone to pick with ya shrimp..." The captain said loud and clear while making his way to Cyclone, he raised his fist to hit until someone stopped him uwu.

It was Thunder who had a dark aura around him then proceeds to bitch slap the captain with his free hand. "Don't ever try to touch my girl." "WHAT ABOUT ME?!" "And my teammate too."

The captain hisses in pain and gave him a cocky smirk, Alina was about to step up and stop the fight herself until they heard a loud ass screech coming from their third year manager. 

"QUAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Y'all know what they say, when all else fail call the team mom.

_-Bonus-_

When they reached the bus, Tarung immediately scolds them and wanted to have a talk later. 

Alina sat down with Thunder following her like some kind of lost puppy. She looked out the window kinda pissed off on what happened. They could have been not get into trouble but her over protective boyfriend decides to lay a hand on the other team.

She relaxed after a good 10 minutes or so and fell asleep leaning on the window, Thunder gently grabbed her head and places it in his lap then mumbled something.

"I don't care who I have to hurt or how much trouble it'll get me to but remember I'll always protect you.."

Karensa was in the seat behind them hearing everything, snaps a quick photo and continues to uwu in her seat.

_-Bonus to the Bonus-_

"Thunder-" "NO!" Thunder screeched not letting go of Alina whose face was brighter than the sun itself. 

"Thunder, you have to play the game-" Quake said trying to reason with him "No! What if another guy harassed Alina?!" Thunder hissed, Quake sighed and pulled out their team's secret weapon.

Their third year manager who didn't get enough sleep because three idiots were shouting very loud across her room and reading her yaoi fanfics.

Karensa slapped herself and grabbed a volleyball, throwing it as hard as she could on Thunder's head hoping to knock some sense in him.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

So um

Have this monstrosity

I might rewrite this in a different plot tho

If I have much more ideas

So y'all know the drill! If you have a request tell them in the comment section!

Word Count: 666 words

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro