9: MiLar

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Again with the MiLar? Well it is because Chia(CRQian) have made a line art and I am very thankful for that so I am going to repay her with a oneshot! 

I know some facts is not true but let's just get on to it

Lewl enjoy

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Micey and Karensa were sisters, they were on a beautiful country called Philippines.

They went to they're first part which was the Visayas Region. The Visayas region is known for its traditions, kinds of food, songs, scenery and other extraordinary things.

They first went to a festival called 'Panabenga Festival' or in english it is called the Flower festival. They looked around and if they need help Karensa will just talk to the citizens because she can understand and speak in Filipino.

They went on one of the shops and bought 'otap'. "Ate? Pabili po ng otap!" Karensa said in Filipino to the vendor. After receiving they ate and decided to explore a bit more.

They got lost on the crowd and decided to sit it out. Micey and Karensa sat on a bench while watching the festival go on. 

"Hey Karensa?" Micey called out for her sister. "Yeah, what is it?" Karensa replied to her "Do you thi-" Micey said but was cutted of by music.

They heard music and decided to check it out. Micey saw seven performing boys, they got her attention- no he got her attention.

Micey's attention was directed at a boy who was wearing white with orange outlines and orange glasses.  Karensa noticed this and giggled then poked Micey in the forehead.

"Owww... what was that for?" Micey said rubbing her forehead. Karensa smirked and decided to tease her "You like Solar don't you?~~" she said clearly teasing Micey and it worked, Micey went red and playfully punched her in the shoulder.

"How do you know him anyway?" Micey pointed out "I have some connections~"  Karensa said in a sing song voice.

They both noticed that the performance was finished and decided to leave to find a hotel to sleep in. 

_-Meanwhile-_

After the boys performance they went backstage to rest for a bit. Solar can't keep his mind off the girl he saw while performing. 

The troublemakers noticed this and teased him all night. They went home to the hotel that they were sleeping in tonight and guess what? Solar bumped on Micey. It's cliche I know.

Micey saw him and gave him a warm hearted smile with a bit of red on her cheeks, Solar's heart felt like it was shot by a thousand arrows. "too... cute...." Solar thought for himself.

"Hi, I am Solar, sorry for bumping into you and may I ask what is your name?" Solar introduced himself and offered his hand for her to shake it. Micey happily shook it and said "Micey! And It's okay! I really don't mind!" she explained

"Rensa-chan?" Thorn said from behind the scene making the others boys look at Karensa. "Rensa? Is that really you?" Quake asked Karensa. Karensa just nodded and gave them a closed eye smile and a peace sign.

They all dog piled on her forgetting that she was getting crushed underneath. "sorry about that.. how about I take you out for dinner because I bumped into you?" Solar said clearly trying to ask her out a date.

Micey just nodded and explained everything to Karensa so she could also bring her bags to their room. Karensa said sure and got to their room carrying the suitcases with the help of the boys.

Micey smiled at the sight and continue to go on the 'dinner date with Solar and if i mean dinner then I mean date.

_-Tem Skip to 3 weeks-_

It have already been 3 weeks and Micey and Solar seems inseperable. The boys have another performance again

Micey and Karensa watched on the middle row again. The lights turned off and the spotlight was on Solar.

"This is special song that I will be singing tonight! This is for a very special girl out there!" Solar shouted making Micey sad and jealous of the 'special girl' but she just smiled because he felt so happy and she should be happy too.

Solar:

Too many billion people
Running around the planet
What is the chance in heaven
That you'd find your way to me?

Tell me what is this sweet sensation?
It's a miracle that's happened
Though I search for an explanation
Only one thing it could be -

That I was born for you
It was written in the stars
Yes, I was born for you
And the choice was never ours
It's as if the powers of the universe
Conspired to make you mine
And til the day I die,
I bless the day that I was born for you

Too many foolish people
Trying to come between us
None of them seem to matter
When I look into your eyes
Now I know why I belong here
In your arms I found the answer
Somehow nothing would seem so wrong here
If they'd only realise

The spotight was now focused on Micey too. She smiled feeling few warm tears on her cheeks.

Solar:
That I was born for you
And that you were born for me
And in this random world,
This was clearly meant to be

What we have the world could never understand
Or ever take away
And till the day I die

What we have the world could never understand
Or ever take away
And as the years go by
Until the day I die

Solar went down the stage on his way to Micey's seat. The spotlight was now on the both of them.

"Micey.. I started to feel strange feelings around you until I finally know what it is..." Solar said softly and paused. Micey was now blushing and crying tears of joy. 

"I love you so much Micey.. so.. will you be my girlfriend?" Solar asked Micey with hopefulness. Micey threw herself at him at hugged him "Yes yes yes!!!"

Solar gave Micey a kiss on the lips and said "I love you" 

Micey replied "I love you too"

The crowd cheered for the new couple as the couple shared a loving kiss.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Okay okay! I admit it! I suck!

ANd btw Karensa was supposed to be on a bonus part but she fainted because of fangirling..

Chia hope you liked it..

I take requests

SAYONARA!! *jumps out a window*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro