Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This story starts as BoBoiBoy and Fang as best friends

BoBoiBoy begs Fang to help him get Yaya back to him

So Fang helped BoBoiBoy in every crazy thing that he knew

Then one day, Yaya called BoBoiBoy

She told him to meet her in a fancy resto

That day, Yaya confessed that she still loves BoBoiBoy despite her breaking up with him

BoBoiBoy was overjoyed

He asked Yaya if they're gonna be together again

She said no

BoBoiBoy was like, WTF man, you just told me that you still lobe me yet you don't wanna be with me

Then Yaya said, "BoBoiBoy, I broke up with you because you love someone else."

BoBoiBoy: Yaya, you're the only one I love

Yaya: You only love me because that is what's expected of you. I mean, I know you love me, but you love someone else more.

Yaya: You love your best friend. I can see that in your eyes. You don't want to admit it because you're afraid of judgement. That your parents will disown you if they knew you're gay.

Yaya: But I've talked to your parents. I told then what happened between the two of is, and I told them about you and Fang.

Yaya:  You know what, you don't really have to fear anything, because the moment I told them about my observations, they were grinning madly, saying that they knew about your feelings for him. And they accept it wholeheartedly.

BoBoiBoy: But Fang...

Yaya: ...loves you. That's why he was doing everything just to make you happy. Even though it hurts him so bad.

BoBoiBoy came out of the restaurant feeling lighter

Fang met him on the parking area. It hurt him to see BoBoiBoy emerge from the building grinning widely

But he pushed those feelings aside

Fang: You're happy, huh? Finally got back your girl?

BoBoiBoy: Nope. But she did enlighten me about something.

BoBoiBoy pinned Fang on the side of their car

Fang: W-what are you doing, BoBoiBoy?

BoBoiBoy: Telling the truth for once

Then BooBoiBoy kissed Fang

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro