Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This will be a Band AU. I don't know if I'll publish this as an actual book, but I have already made small plans for this AU.

First of all, I based their band from Linkin Park because why not?

Some major details are as follows:

Blaze used to be the lead singer of the Lost Elements (name of band). But then he "died". He "committed suicide".

Cyclone is the all-around member of the band. He's the rapper/DJ/guitarist/pianist. He's Blaze's best friend, and was devastated when he "died".

Thorn's the drummer.

Quake is the bass guitarist.

Solar is the lead guitarist.

Ice is on the turntable.

After Blaze "died", Thunderstorm replaced him as the lead singer.

Thunderstorm and Cyclone doesn't get a long at first, mainly because Thundy replaced his best friend. But, after a few months, he learned to tolerate him, and eventually they became friends.

There's a lot more to this story, but I don't know how to put it in words.

Just imagine some of the things that MCR and other bands do on concerts. Like Gerard practically swallowing the microphone while he was singing (he was drunk). I'll probably make Thundy do that as well.

Thunderstorm kissing everyone in the band. Full on the lips.

Thorn basically being a madman while playing drums.

Cyclone rapping upside down, laying on top of the largest speaker.

Quake and Solar having a contest on splitting while playing the guitar.

Blaze throwing cakes at the crowd. (This is from Steve Aoki.)

There's also some sweet things that's gonna happen there.

That's basically everything that I've planned so far, not including the plot twist.

Anyway, here's the preview of the book that I've made:

Papers littered the floor of his room. The bed was unmade, and the curtains were shut. Broken bottles of wine were carelessly piled up to one side of the room, their lingering smell filling up the bedroom.

The room was quiet, the only sounds were the scratching of a pencil on a paper and occasionally, the crumpling and throwing of paper. This had went on for a few hours.

This time, however, the sound of breaking a pencil resonated around the room. This was followed by a loud thud of the broken pieces hitting the wall before clattering on the floor.

Then someone screamed. It was a scream of pure agony, with all the pain and hate seeping through the sound emitted by the vibration of the voicebox in a person's throat. The scream was so melodic, it can be inserted in an interlude of heavy metal music.

As quick as it arrived, the screaming stopped. For a few seconds, everything was silent. Then there came a loud sob, which was followed by another. Then another. The sobs became repeated and hysterical, harsh breathing accompanying the pitiful sound.

The person was hunched over a desk, his hands supporting his head as he cried his heart out. In front of him was a tear-strained paper, the handwriting barely legible through the teardrops.

I don't wanna know the end, all I want is a place to start.

Song: Place to Start by Mike Shinoda

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro