09 | how they introduce themselves

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Earthquake
Hello, my name is Earthquake. You may call me Quake, or whatever you like. I have 6 other brothers and they are precious to me. I love cooking, washing, reading and also defending the good. Thank you for listening and let's be friends!

Thunderstorm
I am the eldest and I hate it. I have this one idiotic brother, Cyclone that's so annoying I sometimes feel like electrocuting him up his bum so he could feel my utter emotions-

Cyclone
Hi! My name is Cyclone! Call me Cycy! I have 6 other brothers! My best friend is Blazy and I love Thundy! I also like sweets and chocolates. Let's be friends!

Blaze
*throws confetti* I AM BLAZE AND I LOVE UNICORNS, CYCY AND ICE EVEN THOUGH HE'S A LAZYASS BUT I ALSO LOVE CAKES! LETS BE FRIENDS!

Ice
My name is Ice. I love sleep. Goodnight.

Thorn
Hello~! My name is Thorn, call me Leafy, Thorny.. uhm, anything!! I love plants! I love the color green! I also like cats and dogs and everyone! I have a pet cat called Cattus! Let's be super duper bestie best friends!!

Solar
It's your one and only.. *drumroll* Solar!
(does not need an introduction because he's literally a star and has many fans so he gets all the girls at school.)

Dark
..so I'm always the eight wheel here. Is anyone else an eight wheel? Yeah, same. I feel you, man. I like the night. I'm a night owl too. You're cool. Ayyy, my new bro.

---
HOPED YOU LIKED THIS CHAPPIE!!!
thanks for reading!! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro