Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Could you turn off your cell phone?

How did you know? That I loved you?
You trusted me. That was enough.

"Mishil..." She hummed, her eyes fixated on the book. It was Bangtan's off day, one of the last before they got busy with their schedules once again.

The soulmates were at Mishil's apartment, lounging. Mishil had her nose buried in a book while Namjoon mindlessly scrolled through Twitter.

But soon, the rapper got bored.

"Mishil..." He whined again, trying to get her attention. She hummed again, her eyes and attention fixated on the book. A few minutes of whining and humming circle continued until Namjoon got impatient and snatched the book out of her hands.

"KIM NAMJOON!" She raged, her nostrils flaring and lips pursed. Momentarily, Namjoon forgot about what he was doing in the first place.

They sat still, facing each other; just drinking each other's appearances.

No matter how many times he saw her, her eyes always made him pause. The darkest shade of chocolate brown, shining in the midday light pouring in the room, from the large window in her bedroom. Her black hair was tied in a loose ponytail, loose strands falling over her face. Despite being dressed in a loose t-shirt and loose sweatpants, she managed to take his breath away.

Just what came over him when he thought she wasn't the prettiest human walking on this Earth?? Mishil's heart started banging against her chest as she stared at him. His big, sparkly eyes bore stars in them.

The soft cheeks, and dimples contrasted with his defined jawline. His luscious pink lips and the soft smile that was gracing them. Thick blonde hair, thanks to the upcoming comeback, messed up and fell over his face. The bright golden sunlight just multiplied his beauty as he sat in front of her, criss-cross apple sauce style. Staring at her like she was the most ethereal human to exist.

Mishil was falling and she knew she was falling hard. It scared her, how much he affected her. And how it was very, very easy for him to leave her. He had that chance, and any sane person would use it.

Why would anyone not? She wasn't anything special. She was the least he could get.
Or that's what she thought. She snapped out of her reverie and smiled.

"If you're done interrupting my reading, can I have my book back?" Namjoon mocked consideration before going "NOPE!"

Mishil raised her eyebrows, still smiling.

"I wanna go out with you." The taller man stated. "I wanna go out Namjooning with you." Her eyes widened, clearly surprised at what her soulmate said.

"Are you serious?" She asked, looking at him. "Dead serious." He nodded, still smiling.

"You do realize that you're gonna be out in public with me? Out in the open?" She stated, as a matter of factly.

"Well, yeah I do realize the obvious, babe." If it was any other time, Mishil would've undoubtedly exploded into a blush, all thanks to the pet name.

But now, the nervousness of being out in the open with her soulmate overpowered any other feeling at the moment. "And you still wanna take me out on a date?" Mishil asked, completely ignoring the little voice at the back of her head chanting 'DATE!DATE! DATE! DATE!'

"Can't I take my soulmate out? What are you worrying about?" Namjoon asked only to realize immediately after, what she was talking about. "You're worried about the fans aren't you?" She nodded, making Namjoon take her hands in his. "Your safety will be my priority, Mish. I promise. I'll let no one harm you, don't worry." Mishil shook her head, before squeezing the larger hands.

"It's not me I'm worried about, Joon. It's you. I'm worried about how people will react when they see you with me. And more importantly, how'd they react when they find out I'm your soulmate."

Namjoon could see the worry in her eyes and it was perfectly justified. His being an idol meant that everything he does will be held up for judgment. And if people found out that he had found his soulmate, they'd turn the whole world upside down looking for Mishil.

And the hate comments...

But instantly, he shook off the thoughts.

Mishil was his soulmate and he was proud of that. If he did get seen with her, all he had to tell everyone was that he had found the person, who was made for him.
What the world thought of her, didn't matter to him. She'd endured months and months of excruciating pain so that he could comfortably carry on with his idol activities.

If that wasn't what proved her loyalty and love towards them, he didn't know what did.

"Mishil, do you trust me?" He smiled, drawing circles on the back of her hands. "Of course I do." She didn't hesitate one moment. "Then trust me and let's go."

Namjoon tied his shoelaces, he had a grin playing on his lips. She didn't question once. She just smiled and left to change.

Namjoon was grinning ear to ear, knowing that he had a soulmate who trusted him wholeheartedly. Guess the universe is never wrong, is it?

"Just so you know, I don't know how to ride a bicycle." Namjoon had started questioning his sanity now.

How could she look so beautiful in a plain t-shirt, black jacket, and black pants?
Both of them donned bucket hats, Namjoon's one being bright red and Mishil's being black.

He laughed before holding out his hand for her to hold. "Good thing you told me. I'll make sure to teach you soon enough. But for now, let's go."

The golden soulmate energy sent jolts around both of them, as she slid her palm into his.
As they stepped into the elevator, Namjoon's eyes never seemed to leave Mishil.

She turned around to face her soulmate, just to be attacked by a pair of lips smashing against her own.

He pressed her against her elevator walls, kissing her hard. A small gasp left her lips as he wrapped his hands around her waist. She didn't hesitate as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He kissed her like it was the first kiss they shared. It also felt like it was the last time he'd kiss her.

Soft yet passionate. Rushed and feverish but gentle at the same time. When they came up for ear, she stared at him with parted lips and widened eyes. He looked at her, trapping her against the wall, his eyes hooded. An unknown emotion swirled around them.

"Joon." She called him softly, as he rested his forehead against her. "I just wanted to. " He answered her unasked question. She let herself melt in his presence, not bothering to even think about anything other than him.

He was all that mattered.

"You brought me to a bookstore?" She asked, having difficulty holding in the excitement she felt. "Yes, babe! Go crazy. It's your boyfriend's treat." Namjoon winked, before realizing what he said.

Since when was he her boyfriend? The last time he checked, they were soulmates. He didn't get to ask her to be his girlfriend. He was planning to by the end of this date. She smiled mischievously before asking, "Is this your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?"

Where'd she find this confidence, she didn't know. But hey! She wasn't complaining.

"And what if it is?" He bent down to her level, his eyes twinkling with anticipation. "What would your answer be, Ms Kim?" A giggle escaped her lips as she leaned in closer, before whispering in his ear, "My answer would be, a yes."

She pressed her lips against his for the smallest fraction of a second before rushing off to the other end of the library, giggling all the way.

Her giggles sounded like a happy peal of bells to Namjoon, as he rushed to catch up with her.

They were making too much noise for being in a library but the librarian couple could only smile and shake their heads.

The unknown couple reminded them of their own love story. When their laughs would bounce in the confined walls of the library. They couldn't stop someone from being in love now, could they? The old couple cooed as Namjoon trapped Mishil in a back hug, sneaking a peck on her cheek. They were very much in love. Even a blind man could tell.

Yes, the universe was never wrong.

Hey there Dew Drops!!
How are you all!

So, Just another casual day for our soulmates.

Or is it more than that??Only time will tell.🤫

But I wanna ask though,

What's your ideal date?Me??
It's a bookstore date or a cafe date. Nothing too extravagant.
What about you??

Anyway,

Vote
Comment
Show some love.

See you soon.

I Purple You💜

Love

Fay

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro