Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ship: Markhyuck!
Vampire: Mark
Human: Donghyuck
Warning: so much fluff!! Blood.

Donghyuck woke up to a noise. He sat up and looked around his dark room, his eyes adjusting and his heart pumping fast. He looked around and saw nothing. Then there was a noise from somewhere else in the house. He considered if it was his parents or his siblings but ruled them out since they all sleep like logs. Maybe he's just being paranoid? He did watch a scary movie earlier with Jaemin. He got out of bed and crept over to his closet opening it and took out his baseball bat that his father had insisted getting since he wanted everyone safe. He slowly and quietly opened his door and shuffled out looking around cautiously. He crept towards the staircase and heard someone grunt and hiss out what Donghyuck assumed was a curse word. He tip-toed down the stairs not wanting to make a sound. He could only hear his pulse pumping and the noises of the house and whoever the hell was in it. He made it to the last stair and held his breath as he rounded the corner to the living room and he raised the bat getting ready to hit someone. He walked further in and saw no one. He sort of relaxed and studied the room to see everything was still in place.
"Why do you have a bat?" Donghyuck yelped and whipped around and swung the bat only for it to stop since someone had grabbed it. Donghyuck looked to see a person he wasn't expecting.
"Mark fucking Lee!" He hissed and Mark took the bat and set it against the wall as Donghyuck glared. "What the hell are you doing in my house?! It's midnight and you decide to sneak around?" He whispered and Mark rubbed his nape sheepishly.
"Sorry Hyuckie, I couldn't find your favorite blanket so I looked in here... I was in the kitchen getting the snacks ready" he apologized and Donghyuck raised a brow.
"What?" He asked.
"Well uh you texted me earlier saying you were scared since Jaemin and you had watched some horror movie and I thought I'd come over to calm you down" he said.
"You could have called" Donghyuck sighed. "I literally almost had a heart attack" he pouted.
"I know, your heart is beating really fast" Mark said and Donghyuck blushed looking into Mark's dark eyes. He glared and pouted.
"S-stop being so weird" he said.
"You're blushing" Mark cooed and Donghyuck rolled his eyes.
"How did you get in here anyways?" He asked.
"Window" Mark shrugged and Donghyuck sighed and nodded. Mark went to the couch and grabbed Donghyuck's favorite blanket and then went to the kitchen and grabbed a plastic bag that looked full of goodies. Donghyuck held out a hand to help Mark but the male transferred the blanket to rest on his arm as he carried the bag on the same on. Donghyuck blushed as Mark grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers and led him upstairs.
"I was gonna help" Donghyuck sighed.
"You are" Mark smiled, his fangs showing. They soon got situated in Donghyuck's bed cuddled into blankets and eating snacks and talking as a movie played on Donghyuck's laptop, of course a comedy. Nothing scary.
"How was your day?" Donghyuck asked and grabbed another chip popping it into his mouth. Mark shrugged and wrapped an arm around Donghyuck's waist.
"Good, Taeyong hyung is on my ass about feeding though" he sighed. Donghyuck frowned, he knows Mark doesn't like feeding since it makes him feel bad about hurting someone. Mark almost died two years back until Taeyong decided to turn him so Mark will be forever 18. Donghyuck is 18 and on his last year of high school while Mark is attending college.
"How long has it been?" Donghyuck asked and Mark looked at him and then the show.
"Maybe a week and a half" he whispered but Donghyuck heard.
"Mark... Mark you have to feed" the younger frowned and kissed Mark's cheek. Mark smiled and turned kissing Donghyuck's lips.
"I'll be okay, I'm sure Yuta hyung has some blood bags" he said. Donghyuck sighed and grabbed Mark's hand and held it between his own. Mark was cold, always is, unless he has someone's blood running through his system.
"Mark" Donghyuck whispered and paused the movie to look at his boyfriend. He played with Mark's fingers and the older looked at him.
"Hm?" Mark hummed in a questioning tone raising a brow.
"You can drink my blood" Donghyuck offered nervously. Mark's face was in a state of shock and horror along with a blush that managed to come through meaning he has a little blood in his system.
"N-no" Mark said and Donghyuck frowned.
"Why? You need it" he said and Mark sighed and pressed their foreheads together for a second and then kissed Donghyuck's forehead and pulled back.
"You're not my blood bag, you're my boyfriend."
"You're right, I'm not your blood bag. I'm your human boyfriend offering you to drink my blood because I love you" he said confidently. Mark blushed once more.
"I love you too Haechan" Mark smiled. Haechan was a nickname Mark had given him since he is like the sun.
"So drink" Donghyuck urged.
"Haechan... drinking from your lover is a very intimate thing. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable" he said.
"But I love you, it's okay Mark. You won't hurt me" he smiled reassuringly. Mark bit his lip and then nodded. With shaky hands Mark placed Donghyuck on his lap and kissed him gently.
"I love you too Haechannie" he smiled and Donghyuck blushed, his heart rate speeding up. Mark kissed him again and then kissed down to his neck and licked a bit. He came back up and rubbed Donghyuck's sides.
"Pinch me two times to make me stop okay?" Mark asked and Donghyuck nodded. He honestly felt a bit scared but he wanted to pay Mark back for always being there for him. Donghyuck tilted his head to the side to expose his neck more and he saw Mark's eyes flash a pretty red. "It might hurt okay?" Mark said nervously.
"I trust you" Donghyuck said with no hesitation and Mark kissed his nose and went back to his neck to kiss and suck. Mark stopped on a spot slightly above the junction of his neck and licked it a bit. Donghyuck felt the sharp fangs poke at the spot until Mark had his whole mouth around it as he gently started to dig his fangs in. Donghyuck whimpered from the pain and held one of Mark's hands. The older cupped his nape with one hand as the other intertwined their fingers as he continued to bite in until his fangs were buried into Donghyuck's tan skin. Mark started to suck and Donghyuck felt the pain slowly going away and his heart burst with affection knowing Mark is drinking his blood and being so utterly gentle. Mark kept it up slowly becoming comfortable and savoring the taste. Donghyuck started to feel a bit dizzy but he let Mark continue. Donghyuck cringed feeling the pain starting to come back and he felt his heartbeat slow. He brought up his other hand that had been clutching Mark's t-shirt to pinch his arm twice. His boyfriend immediately stopped and pulled away from Donghyuck neck and the younger whimpered from the pain and then the air hitting the wound. Mark licked the spot and when he looked at Donghyuck his eyes were red and his mouth red from Donghyuck's blood. The younger smiled and wiped a drop of blood from Mark's mouth and used his thumb to let Mark lick it off. Mark pulled back and placed his hand on Donghyuck's thigh gently rubbing the pad of his thumb on it.
"You okay?" Mark asked and looked at Donghyuck with worried eyes. The younger smiled brightly and nodded.
"I feel great. Are you better?" He asked a bit tiredly. He noticed Mark had regained a little more color in his skin and the older blushed and nodded.
"A lot better, thank you babe" he smiled and grabbed some water and gulped it down and cleaned his mouth. He kissed Donghyuck with so much love the younger felt so happy. He still tasted a bit of his own blood on Mark's lips but brushed it off.
They soon ended up cuddling and Mark running his fingers through Donghyuck's hair as the younger was slowly falling asleep.
"I love you" Donghyuck smiled and kissed Mark.
"I love you too."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro