Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: I uh made a Twitter, follow me @/cw-wattpad
Ship: Jaedo
Human: Jaehyun
Demon: Doyoung
-

"So let me get this straight" Doyoung sighed rubbing his temples "on the night of October 31st starting at 6:00 going to 10:00, people go around knocking on doors requesting candy while they dress up?" He asked looking at his boyfriend with confusion. Jaehyun nodded.
"Yeah basically" he said. Doyoung sighed.
"So we need candy?" He asked and Jaehyun nodded.
"And decorations" Jaehyun added grabbing his car keys getting ready to take them to the store.
"Why?" Doyoung asked slipping his wallet—he was forced to get one to receive money since in this place it's required to live—in his pocket.
"To get into the halloween spirit" Jaehyun smiled beautifully. Seeing that smile Doyoung was reminded how he was so thankful Jaehyun had accidentally summoned him a little over half a year ago. Jaehyun rolled his eyes and dragged Doyoung out of their home to the driveway. They got in Jaehyun's car and the male immediately started to drive while he played some jazz on the radio. It wasn't Doyoung's type but Jaehyun liked it so he let him off the hook.

Once at the store they were inspecting all the decorations. "This is a sad excuse for a caldron" Doyoung frowned picking the plastic thing up. Jaehyun laughed.
"Babe it's fake. It's a decoration" Jaehyun said and Doyoung nodded slowly. Jaehyun took it and put it in the cart. "We can put candy in it to hand out to people" he said and Doyoung nodded. They continued walking and stopping a few times so Jaehyun can look at things. So far they had the caldron, lights, fake pumpkins—which Doyoung didn't understand why—, window sticker decorations, and other things. They rounded the corner and Doyoung groaned in disgust.
"What in the ever living hell is that" Doyoung said pointing at a costume. It was a red bodysuit with fake muscles and some horrendous red ripped pants, there was a mask attached to it. An angry red mask with eye holes cut out for the wearer to see and that mask had large ugly horns and a big nose.
"Well it says it's a demon costume" Jaehyun said and messed with a fake wand.
"That looks nothing like a demon" Doyoung glared at the costume. Jaehyun laughed and grabbed the older's hand and set down the wand.
"Well you see, here humans see demons like this since technically no one has really seen one you know?" He said and Doyoung nodded in understanding. "Plus we got the horn aspect right" Jaehyun joked and Doyoung rolled his eyes but smiled.
"Yeah barley" he said.
"It's been awhile since I've seen you in your demon form, maybe I should buy that mask s-" he started.
"Fuck no" Doyoung said bluntly just as a family walked by with kids. The mother glared them and Jaehyun quickly apologized. Doyoung seemed a bit confused but then realized that human children aren't allowed to hear profanities. He quickly apologized and the mother seemed to cool down. Jaehyun and Doyoung continued down the isles and stopped seeing a kid grabbing what seemed to be another demon costume.
"Mommy mommy! I wanna be a demon!" He shouted and held a small plastic pitchfork. The woman turned and laughed at the child fondly.
"You're too cute to be a demon" she cooed and looked at the costume he grabbed. Doyoung's eye twitched seeing that same ugly mask but this time along with a tacky pitchfork—they don't even use those in hell.
"You're too pretty to be a demon" Jaehyun whispered into Doyoung's ear causing the male to blush.
"W-what, but- I, I am one?" He said confused and Jaehyun laughed grabbing some headband with a pair of medium sized horns on it and tossing it into the cart.
"Let's go get candy now" he said and pushed the cart away and Doyoung followed. They made it to the candy isle and Jaehyun started piling candy in that were mixed in packages. Jaehyun had also grabbed baggies of toys and Doyoung raised a brow.
"You said only candy?" He asked.
"Oh uh, these are for the kids who can't eat candy" he said and Doyoung hummed in acknowledgment. They walked back up to the front of the store and Jaehyun went back to the halloween costumes. "Should we dress up too?" He asked and Doyoung raised a brow.
"Technically I don't need to" he said and Jaehyun laughed and grabbed a pointed hat that had a tag saying "Witch's Hat $5.99" on it and placed it on Doyoung's head.
"There, now you're a witch" he laughed.
"My friend Ten would be disgusted" Doyoung said bluntly and took it off looking at it.
"Okay then how about this" he said and grabbed a headband with fake cat ears and put it on Doyoung. Jaehyun chuckled. Doyoung set the hat down where it was and then took the cat ears to look at them. While he was focused on that Jaehyun had grabbed a costume and held it up.
"Doyoung look" he said and Doyoung looked up and gasped. "You can be a sexy demon" he laughed. On the picture it showed a woman with a black body suit, fishnets, red heels—which Doyoung assumed didn't come with it—, and a pair of small "devil" horns that are fuzzy at the base. It also suggested you painted your face and body red and put on dark makeup. Jaehyun laughed seeing Doyoung's horrified expression and set it down and hugged the male. "Oh my goodness babe, I was kidding" he said and Doyoung groaned and pushed him away half-heartily. After while they finished shopping and checked out and Doyoung cursed the price of the items. Why does it cost so much for one day?

After arriving home Jaehyun had taught Doyoung how to decorate properly. On the way back they ended up buying pumpkins to crave. After decorating the exterior and interior of the house they started with the pumpkins. "So we cut faces into pumpkins?" Doyoung asked confused.
"You really haven't heard of halloween haven't you?" Jaehyun sighed and Doyoung looked away embarrassed.
"I-I wasn't born in your world" he said and looked at the pumpkin on the newspaper they had laid on the table. Jaehyun cut the top off of his and started to scrape out the insides and Doyoung cringed. He did his slowly trying to make sure it was a perfect circle. He started to take out the insides and cringed at the slimly feeling. After awhile Doyoung finished cleaning the insides of his pumpkin and saw Jaehyun cutting a face into his, it was a simple jack-o'-lantern—well thats what Jaehyun called them. Doyoung started to cut a face out of his copying the design from one of the window stickers of a jack-o'-lantern.
After awhile they finished and Jaehyun went to get the fake candles. Something about sitting at the table with Jaehyun and craving a pumpkin made Doyoung feel very happy. They soon took a pumpkins outside and Jaehyun turned on the fake candles and Doyoung smiled looking at their designs. They went back inside and cleaned everything up.
"Okay well, now it's time for scary movies" Jaehyun smiled brightly and locked their front door since it's late. He grabbed Doyoung's hand and dragged him to the living room causing Doyoung to laugh.
"Movies aren't scary Jaehyun" he said.
"Some are" Jaehyun responded.

-

It was the night of halloween and Jaehyun was filling the caldron with the candy and toys and Doyoung was making sure no decorations have fallen. Jaehyun grabbed the devil horns he had bought and put the headband on just as Doyoung walked in. Jaehyun smiled.
"Ta-da" he said gesturing to the horns. Doyoung rolled his eyes but smiled. His own horns broke through, curved upwards and black with a bit of red and shiny. They were medium sized. Jaehyun walked over and touched his horns.
"I-I'm not a bull, you can't just touch them" Doyoung glared and held Jaehyun's hands. Jaehyun kissed his nose.
"You're not a bull. You're my pretty demon" he cooed.
"That you summoned by falling off your bike cutting your palms and bleeding onto a summoning circle" Doyoung fired back and Jaehyun blushed embarrassed.
"H-hey! Not like I drew it there" he said. Doyoung smiled and kissed Jaehyun as an apology, it seemed to work.

Throughout the night Jaehyun noticed how excited Doyoung had gotten seeing all the children in their costumes and handing out candy.
Jaehyun turned the demon Doyoung into a big softie.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro