1 ~ 'My Book Covers'

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

9th August 2016

Firstly, I thought I'd show you the cover for this book. Idk why, I got bored and made it about 3 minutes ago.

1. I used some transparent flower pictures off the internet and made myself a collage.

I did this using Google Images (well ofc) and Pic Collage:

(Ik I didn't have to make the collage, but I was EXTREMELY bored, so I decided to waste time)

2. Using the same app, I faded the colour, made the picture brighter and added a transparent border (also from Google) resulting in this:

3. I used an app called 'Under Ink' to add in most of the text.

It has a wide range of fonts for free and also has a special technique on how to place the text in front or behind the picture. I used that app to get this:

4. Finally, I went on the Wattpad
Covers App to add in my name. (I could've just used Under Ink, but I feel like the Wattpad app has more fonts, but the Under Ink app makes font sizes vary a lot more.)

And the finished result is:

Hope you enjoyed this! I'm not really bothered about reads or whatever since I'm just making this because I'm bored. It's also somewhere to put my book covers, since I enjoy making random ones for random reasons.

UPDATE 21st January 2017

I decided to change the front cover of this book. I won't give another tutorial on how I made it, but I'll show you what it looks like!

UPDATE 6th April 2017

So, I decided to update ALL my book covers. I've always dreamed of having one of those really aesthetic accounts where all the covers look similar and the authors bio made them look like a super cool badass.

Well, I tried:

I don't know, I mean, I like it. (That's y i changed it XD) but idk whether to change them back to their originals after a while.

UPDATE 5th January 2020

Woo bonjour I made another cover because I got bored!

It's nearly been 3 years and the main design with the barcode still seems cool to me. Effort levels are low but (hopefully) aesthetic levels are high?

Anyway, thanks for reading~

Word Count: 383
Picture Count: 10

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro