2 ~ 'The Dragon's Contract'

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

9th August 2016

This book is the first book I'd ever written on Wattpad, so you can guess that my editing skills weren't the best. I don't have a full picture, but i found the first ever cover in the 17th chapter of the book, and I thought I'd share it.

*lowkey cringing*

I literally made that on Pic Collage in about 3 seconds.

I can't exactly remember what came after that, since it was technically last year, and there have been SO MANY! So, the oldest picture I have on my phone is this:

Which is pretty recent.

But this is the current one:

So not much has changed. I kinda wish I'd kept the other reject covers. At least now that I have this book, everyone will be able to look back on my awful editing skills yeyyyyy!¡!¡1!!1¡

UPDATE 23rd December 2016

I updated the cover!!! It looks like this:

Hope you like it ☆ (I think the last one looked a little too plain, but I don't know if too much is going on in this cover) Eehh; Share your thoughts in the comments!!

UPDATE 6th April 2017

Wow, I haven't changed this book in 2017? God it's been a while. Anyway, here's the new and updated book cover:

Since I was trying to be all aesthetic, I'm going with the Sakura tree background theme, idk I kinda like it, but kinda don't at the same time...

UPDATE 5th January 2020

This one hasn't been changed in a while, so I thought hey, let's change it.

Wattpad has a new app to design covers called Desyner I think? So I tried it out with this cover, and tbh it's a little hard to use but that's probably because I'm not using it right. (you know like trying to move everything round to get it centred like the text or the box, etc)

Thanks for reading~

Word Count: 325
Picture Count: 6

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro