Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So, there are so many stuff do in this world. None of which we have time to do nor time to ponder about. But I think if some of us creative people pooled in some ideas, then maybe the tech geniuses can just solve those impossible equations and bring our imagination to reality. Here are some of the stuff I think that really, really need to be invented.

1)0 calorie chocolate: You know what Imma talking about? I'm cent percent sure that chocolates are the loves of my life. Instant paradise. Phew! But the reason why we don't keep binging on them is cause they add extra layers to your body, which would have come into handy if you are polar bear. Unfortunately, we are neither polar bears, nor can we become one do you to absence of that soft soft fur of theirs. Hence, the need of the hour is 0 calorie chocolate. While you are at it, make pizzas, pastas, and ice-creams 0 calorie too!.

2)Time stopper: Every time I see the question paper in an exam, I really wanna run down, take a quick peek at my book, and come back and ace the test. But no can do, missy. Unless if this amazing contraption is real, then we are all in for luck. But then the above scenario would never arise because, we could stop time during study time itself, finish reading all those wattpad books, catch up on all those TV shows, and then come back to finish off that day's lesson on that day itself, thus maximizing productivity and results.

3)The Pinch Machine: Very simple. This machine will pinch you every time you need confirmation that you are not dreaming, and yes that imopossible thing actually just happened. This machine is perfect, unless, of course, if you are in The Matrix, then nope, this machine is just bogus.

4) The Sketchinator: This machine links up your thoughts, and sketches the perfect image of the your favourite storybook characters that you have in mind but cannot sketch due to being artistically disabled(I'm one person I know with this disability). This machine will definitely reduce worldwide catastrophes, like that of the official Leo Valdez's picture according to the Rick Riordan's website(get's me nauseous just thinking about it.)

5) The Referenceinator: This is a small pocket-sized (and hence, potable) machine that will pick out the references that the person keeps making that you are aware of and hence will save you from social exile!

Ok that's all for today. No really, I do have a lot more but I stopped it at 5, because that's the no. On top. So 5 inventions for the 5th chapter.

So if any of you have such amazing brain waves, comment below or PM me, and maybe you could even feature in the next such inventions chapter that I make!

Love y'all 

Take to Twitter and support the ITEOTS fandom my fellow Ifrits.

And for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, The Referencinator, pronto!

Buh Bye!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro