Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Cover made by lanstovslver
Thank you so much for making this amazing cover!)

Hi, im Alice

I'm writing this diary in hopes of figuring things out with whatever is going on in my life.

i dont know if its gonna help but i should try it nonetheless.

So here goes nothing.

The day i met him was probably the best day I've had till now.

it was the first day of school and i remember being quite nervous. i didnt know if id be able to blend in. Its always been hard for me to do so.

I was anxiously waiting as my dad drove me to school. We eventually reached and i quickly stepped out as i looked at the entrance of the school. The sight wasnt new to me as id been there twice before for the sake of entrance tests to get into the school.

There were alot of other kids rushing in with their little group of friends. I proceeded to enter too and quickly found my classroom. The room was already half filled with people, most of them giggling and enjoying while a few were seated  alone.

Thats when i saw him sitting in the corner, quietly reading a book. i couldnt figure out what he was reading but he looked so invested in it. There was something about him that caught my attention.

I quickly took a seat. Our teacher arrived shortly after and greeted us. She wanted us to introduce ourselves. I really dont like these, they make me all anxious and concious about myself. I still managed to give a decent introduction of myself when it was my turn. After a couple more students it was his turn,  he stood up slowly and introduced himself.

Alex.

His name was Alex. He was really tall. I couldnt see his face due the mask he was wearing, although, his voice?
his voice was fucking beautiful.
It made me melt.

I know it was wrong of me to be so invested in this guy while i already was in a relationship, but i couldnt help it.

I didnt want to be in a relationship with Eden either way. I dont know if we even liked each other, although i knew eden liked someone else. It was really obvious. I dont know if that made me sad.

Deep down inside i knew it didnt.

I was planning to break up with him soon anyway. I wanted him to be happy and he clearly wasnt happy with me.

The day passed by, nothing special happened really except in this one class where Alex bumped his head on the classroom projector while walking.

Yes, when i mentioned he was tall i really meant it. 

Alex is really cute.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro