24 - Twenty Four

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Before Lila could even fight her, Marinette pushed her away with such an evil smirk.

"What are you going to do, Lila?!" She chuckled. "I told you! Without Hawk Moth, you're absolutely nothing. He's just using you, just as you were using me! Remember, Lila. I got the miraculous now. I got both miraculous, and I can do whatever I want with them. But giving them to you, is definitely not one of my ideas."

Then she turned her attention back to Adrien, who was laying on the ground helpless. Or at least, pretending to he helpless. He was waiting for Marinete to get close to him, so he could make a move. He wasn't really sure if Marinette knew what his plan was, but he hoped not.

Marinette started walking up to him. Once she got to him, she bent down. "Well, I certainly can't leave you here, can I?" She pretended to be thinking, then she snapped her fingers. "Ah, maybe I should erase your memories just as Lila erased mine."

"What?!" Lila glared at her. "Me?! Erase your memories? Where did you get that idea?!"

"Oh please," Marinette rolled her eyes as she turned to Lila. "I never got into a car accident and lost my memories, did I? You erased them on your own."

"I did it for you!" Lila growled. "You were having so much pain. Everyone was against you. Chat Noir hated and created lies about you! I erases your memories so you wouldn't have to know aboutt he pain you were going through. I got you away from everyone, I told you to get revenge in everyone. I did it for you!"

Adrien couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Again I say; you can't believe her, Marinette. She's lying to you. You were right when you said she was only using you.

"I'll tell you everything! You were a super hero. Everyone loved you. They all adored you, and nobody, not a single soul, ever thought of hurting you. We... We were a great partner, a great duo. We were best friends, we worked together everyday to defeat the new created villains.

"Hawk Moth was the bag guy. He wanted the miraculous to himself, so he started akumatizing people with the help of his own miraculous. And this is where we come in. We defeated those villains, we protected Paris. Together. I don't know what Lila is trying to do, I don't know what she was thinking by erasing your memories, but... She's lying. She is using you. Hawk Moth is also using you! They're all trying to get the miraculous. I'm not being crazy..."

"Adrien, just shut up," Lila looked down. "Just shut up!"

"No! I'll continue! I'll tell you everything!" Adrien continued again. "We weren't supposed to know about each other's identities. We were supposed to keep it a secret from everyone, and from ourselves..."

"Stop! I've heard enough." Marinette was about to stand back up, but Adrien grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. "I said I've heard- mmhh..."

Marinette's eyes grew wider as Adrien quickly placed his lips on here so she wouldn't have the chance to run off. He held unto her arms tightly so she wouldn't be able to push him away.

Suddenly her brain was starting to hurt. It was as if a bunch of memories of what happened in her life was beginning to rush in.

"Hawk Moth akumatized another civilian..."

"I'm sorry, Chat Noir, but I already have someone else..."

"No, we can't know about each other... Master Fu said our identities has to be a secret!..."

"Have you ever thought about us knowing each other under the mask?"

"Ladybug and Chat Noir has yet defeated another villain. We owe it all to them!"

"We make a great team, Chat..."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro