25 - Twenty Five

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Adrien?"

"Marinette?" Adrien sat up. "Are you okay?"

Marinette rubbed her eyes. "I... I think so. Um, where are we?" She turned around to see Lila. Lila had a terrified look in her face.

"No! That was never supposed to happen!" She yelled, pointing a finger at Marinette, then at Adrien. "You ruined everything!"

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure I made everything better, not worse," Adruen smirked. He then turned to Marinette. "Are... Are you sure you're okay?"

Marinette stood up and looked down at herself. "What... What's going on?! Why am I dressed like Chat Noir?! What does Lila mean by what she said?! What happened?!"

"You... You don't remember what happened?" Adrien looked at her with a surprised look on his face. "Do you... Do you remember who I am?"

"Yeah, of course I remember. You're Adrien," Marinette frowned. "Are you supposed to he someone else?"

"You don't remember being Miss Fortune?" Adrien asked again, making sure that he understood what was going on. Again, Marinette school her head, looking terrified by the thought of being akumatized. "Then, you don't remember anything that happened with Lila and Hawk Moth? Wow, I..." Adrien just didn't know what to say to that, but one thought circled his mind.

She doesn't remember me being Chat Noir...

Marinette was still looking around, confused, as Adrien finally was able to stand up. His back ached a little, but he pushed that aside, focusing on Marinette.

Then they heard the sound of the police. They all looked down to see Roger Cop and a few other police men. One of the car door opener, and Nathaniel stepped out.

Adrien turned back to Marinette. "You didn't get akumatized, don't worry. But..." He pointed at Lila. "She erased your memories and filled you with lies, so you could work for her and Hawk Moth in getting the miraculous.

"You succeeded in getting both miraculous, but... It didn't last long, as I, the hero, stepped in and stopped you!"

Marinette blushed. "And where was Chat Noir in all of this?!"

"Uh... He's right in front of you..."

"You're...?" Marinette was quickly interrupted as Roger Cop yelled out for Lila to come down. Lila refused, so some police men started coming up to get her.

"Yeah," Adrien nodded. "See, while you were under Lila's spell, she kinda figured out about your identity... And I did as well. Then later in, you found out I was Chat Noir, but when I kissed you, you seemed to have forgotten everything."

"Wait, wait, what?! I'm sorry, this is too much for my brain to handle!" Marinette exclaimed. "Kissed me?!Chat Noir?! Me?! What?!"

Nathaniel started walking up to them. "Adrien, you did it! You actually did it!" He have Adrien a high-five, before he pulled Marinette into a sudden hug. "I'm so glad you're back."

"Back?" Marinette frowned. "Does Nathaniel know that I am...?"

Adrien shook his head. Nathaniel looked from Marinette to Adrien with a frown.

"She.. Doesn't remember a thing about what happened," Adrien explained.

"Oh, that makes sense. Here, I'll fill you in," Nathaniel offered as he turned back to Marinette.

"No need." Marinette shook her head. "I understand a little bit about what happened. Actually, I understand everything. It's just hard to believe that it happened."

"I had a feeling that Adrien would bring you back, so I decided to call the cops to take Lila away for what she did to you. I mean, erasing someone's memory is a crime!"

Adrien nodded. "Uh, Nathaniel, can I talk to Marinette alone?"

"Right, I get it." His huge grin was quickly replaced with a small sad smile. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." He started walking away.

"I owe it to Nathaniel," Adrien smiled. "The guy helped a lot. Without him, I would never had known that kissing you was a way to bring you back... And I just want to mention... Nathaniel also knows that I'm Chat Noir, but..."

"WHAT?!"

"But... He promised to keep it a secret, and I believe that he will," Adrien quickly said to try to assure her.

"I can't believe all this happened..." Marinette rubbed her head. Finally she took the ring off, and her transformation dropped. She handed Adrien the ring and he took it.

"Is Tikki okay?" Adrien asked, suddenly remembering about the kwami's sudden illness.

"Why wouldn't she be okay?" Marinette frowned.

Tikki then flew out of the earrings that Marinette was still wearing, looking all well. "Yup, why wouldn't I be okay, Adrien?"

"But you..."

"Don't worry about it," Tikki smiled. "I wasn't feeling well because my Chosen wasn't in her right mind. Now that she's back, I'm back to my old self as well."

"Well, that's a relief," Adrien smiled back. He put his ring on and Plagg flew out of it.

"I'M HUNGRY!"

"Okay, okay!" Adrien laughed. He then took Marinette by her arm. "Hide your kwami, and let's go."

Tikki hid in Marinette's purse, and the two human beings started walking away.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro