« 15 »

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I opened my eyes, looking at the alarm clock placed on my nightstand.

11:48PM

And I've been asleep all day... Oops?

I sleepily swung my feet over the end of the bed before walking to the dresser and pulling my hair up into a flawless ponytail. I was still wearing my clothes from earlier, and I wasn't in the mood for changing.

I stomped down stairs, finding myself in the middle of something that I didn't quite expect to see. Ghost's face was glowing bright red as I watched Toast kiss his lips. My jaw fell as the two released the passion between the two.

"S-Sorry..." Toast mumbled as Ghost smiled up at him.

"It's okay..." Ghost whispered while reconnecting their lips.

And in that moment, I wanted to be the biggest asshole I could be.

"Which is worse?" I started as they both jumped back in surprise.

"Liking your best friend or a killer?" I asked, both their faces glowing a bright shade of crimson as they avoided eye contact with each other and myself. My smirk was only growing when neither of them responded.

"W-What do you want, A-Angel?" Toast asked as I pointed at my phone that was laying on the island.

"All you had to do was give it to me earlier," I taunted with a grin as Ghost pulled his hood back up.

"Just go," Toast spoke in annoyance as I grinned, walking upstairs and back into my room.

My brother is gay for his best friend, as if he can live that one down. He won't be able to until he leaves Casket and myself alone. But like that's gonna happen.

I began scrolling through my text messages as I received one from Gavin's number.

Gavin: Get outside, now! -JC

I tilted my head a bit as I read that, quite concerned, to be honest.

Me: Um... Why?

I didn't have to wait too long for a response.

Gavin: Just come out the door and to the road right now! -JC

I didn't really know how to respond. What the heck does he want?

Me: Like right now?

A response came in not even five seconds later.

Gavin: Like right right now! Hurry up! -JC

And with that I harshly swung the door open and sprinted down the steps, dashing past my brother and his boyfriend and out into the yard, finding Jimmy Casket sitting in the drivers seat of a 2017 convertible red Ferrari.

I rolled my eyes as I sprinted to the car, jumping over the door and landing in the passenger seat.

"Where the hell did you get this?" I asked as he smirked, quickly pulling it in drive.

"Someone left it... Unattended," He said with a light laugh before flooring the gas pedal, leaving the two of us going ninety miles an hour down the street.

I felt the wind run through my hair, making my ponytail fly around. I was really worried at first, but then I felt his hand slowly touch mine, wrapping his fingers around my hand.

"Just have fun, Babe!" He yelled, looking into my eyes.

"Look at the road, Jimmy!" I screamed, tightening my grip on his hand as we kept speeding up. He let out an insane laugh before turning the radio up, now blaring Heathens by Twenty One Pilots. It was about over, but it was still on.

I sealed my eyes shut as I listened to the song, then glanced over at Jimmy. A grin slowly grew on my face.

We're already getting arrested, so why not have fun while doing it?

"Speed up!" I yelled as he looked over at me, noticed my grin and smirked back.

"Now you've got the idea, Baby!" He yelled, making me grin as he sped up.

One hundred.

One ten.

I let out a laugh of pure entertainment, enjoying this. Who knew breaking that law could be so... Fun. I guess my psychopathic boyfriend. Can I even consider him my boyfriend? I mean, we're not official, but I think that's basically what our relationship is at this point.

We both heard sirens behind us as we turned back, spotting at least four police cars on our tail. My eyes slowly trailed up to Jimmy's.

"What do we do about them?!" I screamed, just to be heard above the wind. He just smirked before looking over at me.

"This is where the real fun begins!" He yelled back, taking a turn and leading us through a really confusing path of the city, losing all the police cars.

He drove us out into the middle of no where, parking in a flat and empty field that was a few miles away from the city.

"So, that's what I do for a living," He said as I giggled.

"That was amazing," I stated with a grin, looking over at him as he looked back at me.

"And your brother plays the cops," He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Almost forgot about that one," I spoke, looking up at the stars that filled the black abyss, known as the sky. I brought my head back down and faced Jimmy.

We kept inching closer and closer until our lips were almost brushing against each other.

"Goddammit just kiss me," I whispered as he smirked, placing his hands tightly on my shoulder and pinning me against the bottom of the seat, my back against the black leather seat.

His lips were on mine as I felt his tongue glide across my lips, making me open them. His tongue began exploring every centimeter of my mouth, making a small moan escape my lips.

His lips slowly began tracing my jawline, then down to my neck.

"J-Jimmy~" I moaned, making him stop and bring his face close to mine, a wicked grin on his face.

"You have no idea how many times I've imaged you saying that..." He whispered lowly, making me blush and a chill run down my spine.

"You have no idea how much I've wanted to say it..." I responded as his lips reconnected with mine, and I knew that his body wouldn't stop covering mine for a while.

That is until my phone went off.

We both stopped and looked at each other as he slid my phone out of my back pocket. He looked at the contact, and I knew who it was by the ringtone.

Gavin Toast.

"Hello?" Jimmy asked, answering the phone as I was panting.

"Okay... We'll be there in a second," He spoke quickly, hanging up the phone and throwing it out of the car and into the field.

"We need to go, don't we?" I asked as he shook his head.

"No... We can continue..." He said as I shook my head, flipping backwards out over the car door. I grabbed my phone out of the grass, sitting back in the passenger seat. He was already sitting in the driver's seat, starting the vehicle.

What have I just gotten myself into?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro