« 16 »

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Within a matter of minutes, we were outside Gavin's mansion. I knew Jimmy wasn't a fan of this idea, but he preferred this option over Johnny's place. Probably for good reason.

"We could just hide out somewhere that they wouldn't expect to find us, or we could hide here," He attempted to persuade me as we were on the doorstep.

"Well, he requested us to come here. And I'm an obedient sister," I spoke as he smirked, making me sigh in annoyance, just knowing that from here on out, everything I say will be interpreted sexually.

"Fuck you..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Once again, Doll. I will gladly let you fuck me all day long," He commented as the door opened, showing my step-brother's bruised and cut up face.

"Oh my God! What happened to you?!" I asked in shock as he shook his head with a small smile.

"I'm fine. Just a small run-in with your boyfriend's comrades," Gavin answered as I rolled my eyes, looking back at Jimmy, who seemed deep in thought.

"Who?" Jimmy asked, pushing me inside the house, him following after me as he shut the door.

"You know, Ben and Jeff," Gavin spoke with a light chuckle as Jimmy abruptly grabbed the collar of Gavin's shirt.

"Woah! Jimmy!" I yelped as Gavin silenced me.

"Please... Oh, please... Tell me you ripped Jeff apart until he was nothing more than a pile of organs..." Jimmy howled lowly, causing Gavin to look over at me with utmost confusion.

I slowly lifted my head up, allowing him to see the small scar that remained from the injury Jeff had given me. His eyes widened as he now understood, looking back into the fiery eyes of Jimmy Casket.

"No, he got away," Gavin spoke as Jimmy growled before throwing Gavin back to the ground, exiting the room and going into the other room to collect his thoughts.

"Are you okay?" Gavin asked when I knelt down to help him back to his feet.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. It was the other night," I spoke with a small smile as we both stood up, listening to the incoherent babbling of Jimmy Casket.

"Jeff?" He asked as I nodded.

"Why else would he want him so dead?" I asked as he smiled.

"Why won't Johnny let you two date? He only want's to kill people to protect you, so I don't get what's so bad about you guys being together," Gavin spoke as I smiled, because someone is finally okay with our relationship.

"Because he's an asshole and a murderer," I answered as Gavin chuckled.

"Both of those things are very true, but still. You like him, correct?" He asked as I nodded.

"And there is absolutely no doubt that he likes you back, so Johnny can just stop being a prick and deal with it," Gavin spoke as I laughed.

"Let me assure you. Johnathan Toast doesn't 'deal with it' too well, because I'm pretty sure that's what he's doing," I spoke as Gavin nodded.

"Well, I approve. But if he ever does something stupid, which is bound to happen, just call me and I'll beat his ass," He spoke as we both laughed before hearing the sound of glass shattering from the room Jimmy was in.

We exchanged puzzled facial expressions before heading into the living room.

"Jimmy...?" I whispered as we found him crouching with his head in his hands and his knife was tight in his grip.

"Back up!" He yelled as I looked back at Gavin, who was signaling me to go back to him. I took a deep breath before taking a few steps back.

"What's happening?" I whispered, but Gavin's eyes never left Jimmy.

"He's having a breakdown. Now if you would like to stay alive, which I advise doing, go to your damn bedroom," He whispered back as I hesitantly nodded, lifting my foot to walk towards the stairs. As soon as my foot left the hardwood floors, his head jetted up in our direction.

"Don't move a goddamn muscle!" He screamed as Gavin placed his arm around my back, ready to push me towards the stairs.

Apparently this is bad because Gavin really wants me out of there.

"Don't!" Jimmy yelped, standing up and walking towards us. I looked back at Gavin, who was slowly pushing my body behind his.

"Come here, Angel..." Jimmy ordered as Gavin rolled his eyes, allowing me to stand in front of the killer who was having a mental breakdown.

"Yes?" I whispered quietly as he grabbed my hand, looking around the room.

"Gavin! Where is the best place in this house to hide from the police?!" Jimmy yelped as both Gavin and I slowly began to hear the sound of sirens.

"I swear if you left that goddamn car outside my house..." Gavin growled as Jimmy smiled innocently.

"Oops..." He answered with a chuckle as I rolled my eyes.

"Well, we're going to jail..." I spoke as Jimmy began leading me up the stairs.

"Two halls down and the third room on the right!" Gavin screamed as Jimmy nodded, pulling me with him as he walked down these hallways. Walking quickly transformed to running as the sirens became closer.

"Sit down and relax..." Jimmy panted while looking at me as he closed the door, locking it behind us.

"Cops?" I asked as he nodded.

"It's gotta be," He answered as we sat in silence for a moment, listening for our demise to come closer.

The front door opened.

We could here the mumbles of people talking directly below us as Jimmy opened the vent, allowing us to hear the entire conversation.

"Hello... Johnny?" Gavin asked in shock as Jimmy's eyes widened.

"Shit..." He whispered under his breath, my breathing pattern hitching as well.

"Gavin! Where the hell is he?!" Toast's annoying British voice screamed, making me want to throw myself out a window and accept that fate rather than the one that's about to find me.

"Kill me..." I whispered as Jimmy rolled his eyes, completely ignoring my comment.

"Who?" Gavin answered calmly as we heard three other people spread out throughout the house.

"Don't be an asshole, Gavin! Tell me where the fuck they are!" Toast screamed as we heard combat boots scuff down the hallway. 

I scooted closer to Jimmy, grabbing his hand as he gave my hand a reassuring squeeze back. I inhaled a deep breath, taking in his comforting scent. We both listened to the sound of the door opening, both of our eyes looking up at the man in the doorway. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro