« 7 »

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I woke up, looking over at my nightstand to see my phone blowing up. I rubbed my eyes softly, sitting up and looking at my phone.

Spooker: I'm here.
Toast: Where? You're not here.
Spooker: I'm at your house.
Ghost: Don't tell him where we're at!
Toast: Angelica is home still. When she comes down have her walk you to the office.
Spooker: Okay! I'll wait!

So, one of Johnny's friends are in the house waiting for me? Maybe I should be concerned about that.

Maybe I should be concerned about a lot of things, though...

I groaned as I got up out of bed, walking to the closet and putting on my black P.I.E. hoodie with hot pink stitching, dark blue jeans, and black combat boots. I left my hair down over my shoulder and looking in the cup.

Some of the piercings were outside the cup, though.

Strange...

The bar, the eyebrow, and the snake bites. There was a little slip of paper next to the pile.

Septum too...

It read.

Huh... Okay?

I looked at my image in the mirror, putting in all the laid out piercings and arching an eyebrow.

"What?" I whispered while looking at my face. I messed with the insides of the snake bites, slightly biting it.

I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs, finding... Spooker? I think it was? Sitting on the couch.

"You're Toast's sister?" He asked as I nodded, grabbing a muffin off the table and eating it.

"That's me. Angelica," I introduced myself as he smiled.

"I'm Fred Spooker!" He yelled as I smiled at him.

"Okay... So I guess we have to walk to the office? I mean, I had to go anyways so you can tag along if you'd like," I said as he nodded.

"Yeah! That'd be nice!" He exclaimed as we left the house, heading out the door and down the empty streets.

"So, are you Ghost's friend?" I asked as he shrugged.

"I mean, yeah... But Jimmy isn't nice to me..." He said as I looked over at him in confusion.

"What does Jimmy Casket having anything to do with this?" I asked as he arched an eyebrow at me.

"Uh... Him and Ghost are the same person... Didn't he tell you that?" He asked as my jaw dropped.

"Wait. Quiet boy and insane boy are the same person?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yep," He answered as I stared at my shoes.

Creepy killer boy and quiet calm child are the same person... Well... There goes my trust in anyone.

We entered the office as I slammed the door open, thinking about the lies that were told to me. By Ghost and Toast. 

I gave Ghost a death glare with narrow eyes as he looked at me with worry, Spooker coming in behind me. I marched up to Ghost, my face not even an inch away from his as I looked at him with anger.

"Fuck you, Casket..." I whispered as a smirk suddenly appeared on the brunettes face.

His brown eyes stared at me as his eyelids slowly went down, and when they flashed open again, they were flaming red.

"You can fuck me all you want..." He whispered with a smile as Toast pushed Jimmy back away from me.

"Ugh..." I mumbled as Jimmy looked up at Toast.

"C'mon, Toastie... What did I do wrong this time?" Jimmy asked as Toast looked at me.

"You were flirting with my sister," He growled as Jimmy let out a maniacal laughter.

"Kinda hard not to, to be frank..." He whispered with a smirk while looked me up and down in pleasure.

I rolled my eyes, turning back to Spooker and having a conversation.

"Okay, Doll, so you'll turn me down to talk to Spooker? What a waste of your time..." Jimmy spoke while resting his elbow on my shoulder. I took a step over, causing his arm to fall.

"And you're not?" I asked as he shook his head, backing me against a wall.

"Listen, Baby... I could kill you in a second..." He howled as I arched an eyebrow.

"Then do it..." I whispered as he shoved the knife against my neck, causing Toast to tackle him to the side, making my eyes widen as Jimmy pinned Toast to the floor, the knife to Toast's neck now.

"Don't you dare, Casket!" He barked as Jimmy rolled his eyes.

"Oh yes... I'm so scared of you and your weak sister... Don't worry... I'll try not to show it!" He spoke sarcastically, swaying the knife around as Toast threw him off of him.

Jimmy quickly jumped to his feet, walking over to me as staring at my eyes.

Then his eyes slowly roamed all over my body, his tongue gliding over his lips as I rolled my eyes.

"Perv!" I yelled, shoving him away from me as he saluted and took off out the door and down the street.

"How did you figure out that they were the same person?!" Toast yelled as I nodded towards Spooker.

"Dammit, Spooker..." Toast groaned as I laughed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro